What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dublin

Life's Good

Coach
I’m in Dublin this week & want to catch the league finals on Friday. Any suggestions of a pub/sports bar that would be showing the games live?
Thanks for any tips.
LG

Nuke

Staff member
The Woolshed.
It's an Aussie / Kiwi bar that shows all the NRL, aussie rules, rugby union, A-League, ect.

I can vouch for it as I was there 2yrs ago and watched the 3rd Origin game live (happily one where NSW won the game ... even though the series was already lost).

Life's Good

Coach
The Woolshed.
It's an Aussie / Kiwi bar that shows all the NRL, aussie rules, rugby union, A-League, ect.

I can vouch for it as I was there 2yrs ago and watched the 3rd Origin game live (happily one where NSW won the game ... even though the series was already lost).
I actually just landed back in Sydney but found a sports bar showing the Storm vs. Souths game - Murray’s Bar & Grill.
I enjoyed the venue & the Guinness wasn’t bad either.

Latest posts