What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUCKS..........again!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yes thats right folks!
the ducks will not die with Rleague!

WE WILL, WE WILL QUACK YOU!
WE WILL, WE WILL QUACK YOU!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seano

Juniors
Mad Duck at least your name is ok!?!

haha

where is petebix he would solve our problems lol

skeepe

Immortal
If I don't get to hear or say "Woah...Ducks" at some stage I'll be disappointed :p

***MH***

Bench
new2.jpg

This has gotta be in the cheat menu, Duck Mode!

***MH***

Bench
this was an ongoing joke with the rleague.com forum, now rleague forum is shut down so now we're all coming over here!

Kasper

Bench
Go the mighty ducks! Good on you petebix. Anyone know if petebix is a member here?

BTW can you put images in sigs here? can they be JPEG?

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah, and Mario said once there more than one person at Sidhe now pushing for ducks in the game :D I would so crack up if I saw one in the background somewhere..

umosay

Juniors
who actually brought up the ducks because it is completley random and has nothing to do with rugby league :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
umosay said:
who actually brought up the ducks because it is completley random and has nothing to do with rugby league :D

Petebix was the original duckman, the rest of us just followed suit

EWS

Juniors
Well I was actually vthe first person to have anything duck related. I had QUACK! in my sig for about a month before Petebix's duck mayhem.

But I cant take any credit. Petebix associate ducks with the game and created may fun times.

Im just trying to show I am not a banwaggon jumper when it comes to the ducks. I would have always supported them.

Raider_69

Post Whore
EWS said:
Well I was actually vthe first person to have anything duck related. I had QUACK! in my sig for about a month before Petebix's duck mayhem.

But I cant take any credit. Petebix associate ducks with the game and created may fun times.

Im just trying to show I am not a banwaggon jumper when it comes to the ducks. I would have always supported them.

hey i hear ya, ive been a duck fan for years, Petebix just assosiated it to my other love, FOOTBALL!