What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN NEXT

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Alright, so if it's true, time to look for a replacement. People's ideal options?
I would suss out Tedesco's situation, see if he really has signed with the Roosters.
Otherwise, Gagai is handy.

giggity giggity

Juniors
Apparently has signed with the bulldogs for 900k a season lol .. anyway I don't believe it but for f@&ks sake isn't the bulldogs moto born and bred ?? They should finish off by saying "born and bred at the dragons then bought by us "

UM OK ST GEORGE ILLARWARRA RAIDERS LOL

giggity giggity

Juniors
Jed bogan has no loyalty,he's a mercenary, I thought you guys would have figured it out by now,Heck he would of been a donkey if it wasn't for a raiders fan goading him on social media,then he went the next highest bidder.Once a houso always a houso.

BigBoss

Juniors
It's everywhere atm.. the kennel, facebook, radio, here. Doesn't look good tbh.

Can't believe the Duges is going to turn his back on us. What can you do with 1 million that you can't do with 800k?

Shattered if it turns out to be true.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Well if Dugan has signed for the Dogs so be it.We did make him a good offer and if that was not enough he can go with our blessing.
Just remember, whilst he is a quality player he does have a habit of missing a number of games on the trot due to the physical nature of his game.
I still believe that our forwards need to be locked away first and if we lose him just move on.

Red V for life

Juniors
TPAs aside, the figures bandied about here are $900k from the Dogs and $840k from the Dragons or $240k over the 4 years.

For us plodders, that's a sh!tload but for a pro footballer not so much.

Something doesn't add up here.

Lewish33

Juniors
This is from Rothfield. Hope this is closer to the truth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-28-19-16-07-04.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-28-19-16-07-04.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Coffs dragon

Bench
Duges can somehow find space to Ink his body a lot easier than inking a new contract with the RedV. Very disappointing if gone to the Dogs!

Alec's-saints

Juniors
let dugan go. injury prone muppet anyway do we really wanna pay him 840k for a soft cock that is always injured? field or gagai fb in 2018

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Www.5thtackle.com
3 year deal $2.7m
DUGAN to Dogs

Please don't read into anything that 5th Tackle post. They are a pathetic excuse of a media outlet. They just sniff around for rumours that other people post and write an article on it, claiming it as their own.
In fact i've seen people post rumours on facebook and their article is literally word for word from what that person has said.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
It's time for Millward to come out and clear the air, as I'm sure this is having a destabilizing affect on our boys preparation for Sunday and I'm sure on Dugan himself.
If true he's going to the Dogs, then better be known rather than hanging around like a bad smell. If not true, then Millward needs to clarify our position so that we ALL can calm down.