What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN NEXT

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Of our 41 players 20 are signed for 2018 and 21 signed. Therefore I fail to understand why Dugan, Lafai, Mann and Packer have not been re-signed as there must be money available.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
If Dugan leaves I think that we need to replace him with Dufty, Field, Herbert, Mann or Nightingale. We need a fullback who can link with the rest of the backline. Dugan rarely wins us games and is more a safety first option like Nghtingale.
Let us use his money elsewhere.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I genuinely think that Gagai would be an excellent option at fullback. He is predominantly a centre, but he has a great pass in him and he would be up there with the quickest players at our club. He's suffering off the back of the weak Knights pack, he would excel off the back of ours.

Gareth67

First Grade
Of our 41 players 20 are signed for 2018 and 21 signed. Therefore I fail to understand why Dugan, Lafai, Mann and Packer have not been re-signed as there must be money available.

Agree , I have said this before ( and I ain't no senile old fart ) but Duges had best take the offer , which apparently is quite decent , now . His agent will not be able to squeeze any more money from the piggy-bank .

I will truly be pissed if we should lose young Russell whilst waiting for Duges to make up his mind .

John moz

Juniors
Dugan on a 10 day cooling off period agreed to sign with bulldogs 900.000 a season. Dragons upgrade offer from 700.000 to 800.000 .

John moz

Juniors
The backlash will be huge from the dragons army if he leaves after what the dragons have done for him and his family. The thread will hit a record on this forum.

Bench
If he goes he goes. It's all a business with players going to the highest bidder.

GC Dragon

Juniors
We do need to get moving as far as signing up our backs . As of now we only have 4 current first grade backs signed for next year . Widdop, Hunt , Aitken and McDonald .

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Agree , I have said this before ( and I ain't no senile old fart ) but Duges had best take the offer , which apparently is quite decent , now . His agent will not be able to squeeze any more money from the piggy-bank .

I will truly be pissed if we should lose young Russell whilst waiting for Duges to make up his mind .

Well said Gareth
As soon as duges is settled then everything will full it to place.

possm

Coach
I've tried being patient, but can't keep biting my tongue.

Possm, we all know where you stand on Millward and recruitment, who you want to replace Duges, TPA's etc. There is no need to tell us in every single thread you contribute to, sheesh!

You are becoming as monotonous as Vas, you senile old fart.
I'm glad that you and some others know where I stand on these subjects. I try my best to back up my thoughts with substance.

However, I do not have a clue where you stand on these matters and what your reasons are for taking your position on these important matters. I would welcome your thoughts and the reason for them.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
To me.
Get it done now.
Get on with signing up the player we need to keep.
If duges leaves it all about the money now nothing else.
So get on with signing.
Packer
Mann
Lafai
Milne.
Make the four above the first ones.
Otherwise we will lose all the above.
They need to secure there future

Latest posts