What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN NEXT

John moz

Juniors
Dugan offer upgraded now he needs to sign. Wont look good for a player dragons gave him the opportunity to be back in the nrl.And has played for nsw and Australia with all his injuries over the 5 years at the club they have shown patients .He now has to show some loyalty in return to the club and fans.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Dugan offer upgraded now he needs to sign. Wont look good for a player dragons gave him the opportunity to be back in the nrl.And has played for nsw and Australia with all his injuries over the 5 years at the club they have shown patients .He now has to show some loyalty in return to the club and fans.
how much more are we offering?

possm

Coach
Well if the Dogs have signed Dugan, then it time to either scrap the TPA scheme or bring it under the control of the NRL. It's a scam and circumventing the intentions of the salary cap.

Red V for life

Juniors
I was hoping that after ANZAC Day we'd have some news as I am getting tired of the "game".

Duges is already a SOO and Kangaroo. He is a part of the biggest game during the regular season. That sh!t is addictive. Add to that a decent squad being put together with real potential and maybe, just maybe a title in the next 3 years. Money isn't everything.

Does anyone know how much we upped our offer by? I can't envisage it being like Reynolds where there was a $1m difference between offers, but then again I don't know what the TPA fairy has in its bag.

j0nesy

Bench
After the Roosters game I'm even more convinced we need to re-sign Duges. He is so important to our team. He shows a lot of passion and commitment and is a pretty darn good footballer. What about that take over the top of the pack? Kick to level the score? Several big hit ups into a big forward pack.

With hunt and Widdop in the halves and McInness at hooker we don't need a ball playing fullback. We need a running fullback who is solid in defence and Dugan is the best in the game when it comes to that.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
If the Dogs are after Dugan, we may have a Tedesco situation on our hands. I note that the Dogs are letting Hoppa go and they missed with their bid for Tedesco. If not Dugan, who are they targeting for their fullback spot.

FlameThrower

Bench
This is dragging on, but in fairness to the Club, nobody would have predicted the fiasco at the Tigers and Bulldogs that had triggered this mass player movement, not seen in years. Speculation and rumours are rampant. TPA's deals are black magic and there is too many questions around what some rich clubs actually now have with a base salary cap and TPA's..
I'm certain certain clubs will eventually get caught out, it's just a matter of time...too much money is moving around for it not be slipped up sooner or later!!

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I wonder if the club is trying to keep money on the side to re-sign players like Mann and Lafai. Or if they really are going after Gagai AS WELL as Dugan and Packer.

Interesting times ahead.

Latest posts