What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan NOT picked.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Looks like Dugan missed out on selection for the blues. I'm sure he'd be a tad upset that he won't be there, as I am aswell. But at least we'll have him to destroy the cowgirls on the weekend!

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Was he not picked because of the injury or Hayne trumped him?

Either way, it'll be great to have him. It also reassures him that he'll be in the frame for rep selections even if he does stay a raider. He'll see plenty of blue jerseys before his time is out.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
There is no shame in losing out to Hayne at this stage. Dugan is a lot better fullback in plenty of aspects but Hayne is better at attack and that is what NSW is desperate for.

If GIdley gets fullback and Hayne is moved to the wing than Dugan should be furious. Dugan is comfortable a better fullback than Gidley.

legend

Coach
If I was Josh, I'd be encouraged by the fact that after only 30 odd first grade games for a club that stays out of the limelight, I was picked for the experience and know my name is firmly in the selectors minds when picking rep teams.

I think he will take his game to another level based on what happened this week.

aussies1st

Staff member
Dugan time will come, Hayne deserves first crack at fullback and thank God Gidley is onto the bench now.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
If I was Josh, I'd be encouraged by the fact that after only 30 odd first grade games for a club that stays out of the limelight, I was picked for the experience and know my name is firmly in the selectors minds when picking rep teams.

I think he will take his game to another level based on what happened this week.

Yeah i agree 100%.

Raider_69

Post Whore

I think its great news for us too
he knows now he doesnt need to be out of canberra to get recognised for rep honours. Which will help us in negotations later down the line

I know the rumours have him gone already but until he signs the dotted line (which he cant do until this time next year) we are still a chance

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Dugan is my favourite player and I can definitely see him playing Origin next year if things go well for him. I wish he was a QLDer haha.