What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Stupid move from Dugan but did anyone see what the Mole tweeted then deleted? He said Dugan is a “cancer”

Massively insulting considering the work Dugan does off the field for people with disabilities/cancer and an all round pretty insulting comment. That bloke is a bigger f**kwit than Hooper

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Stupid move from Dugan but did anyone see what the Mole tweeted then deleted? He said Dugan is a “cancer”

Massively insulting considering the work Dugan does off the field for people with disabilities/cancer and an all round pretty insulting comment. That bloke is a bigger f**kwit than Hooper
Yep saw it. Then wanted to be thanked for deleting it. f**k you adams we know you’re here.

Last edited:

Weaponhead

Coach

A bit of a hot take from Moley.

Sure it's not a smart move from Dugan and he does have history of poor judgement but some journo's really blow some stuff out of proportion. It's not like he went on a drunken rampage and smashed up some cars....

myrrh ken

First Grade
yep. sensationalist piece and feel sorry that he is so dumb.

So..... can we terminate the contract early?

R-15-3

Juniors
yep. sensationalist piece and feel sorry that he is so dumb.

So..... can we terminate the contract early?
Can’t say it didn’t cross my mind, very tuff tho. Depends on the ramifications. If we can’t travel to Brisbane and the game gets postponed etc etc then he’ll yea but if it doesn’t have an effect on us playing football or god forbid sponsorship then he will just cop a fine.

sandshark

Bench
Moley has some weird morals. Defends a drug and woman abuser in Sam Burgess but calls Dugan cancer..
Doogs may not be an outstanding bloke but that's really uncalled for. Don't know if Moley is employed somewhere but I'm sure nothing will happen.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Moley has some weird morals. Defends a drug and woman abuser in Sam Burgess but calls Dugan cancer..
Doogs may not be an outstanding bloke but that's really uncalled for. Don't know if Moley is employed somewhere but I'm sure nothing will happen.
Honest question- aside from the rooftop Cruizer incident which was ages ago and I think he went for beers during Origin camp what has he done?

Why’s he not an outstanding person? By all reports he does heaps for charities

sandshark

Bench
Honest question- aside from the rooftop Cruizer incident which was ages ago and I think he went for beers during Origin camp what has he done?

Why’s he not an outstanding person? By all reports he does heaps for charities
Thats the thing isn't it? What has he done apart from that. I think he called out a few journos once upon a time and they've just hounded him since. Wont excuse the Covid breach but to call him a "cancer" is terrible.

Mole is mates with Sloth, Duges called Sloth a dickhead, this causes major trauma in Sloth, four years of he and his mates latching onto Duges and feeding off anything they can bleed out of him as payback for hurting Sloth so bad.

Eion

First Grade
I seem to recall Duges also going on like a bit of a douche once, not leaving the RSL or something when asked. He also has gotten into swearing matches with trolls.

But, yeah, Duges and Feef both get tarred with the same brush as absolute low life’s and crims. It’s not fair and it’s irresponsible. He has had well publicised mental health battles but because he hurt a couple of poor little journos feelings they all pile on. Scum.

If I was judging people on what they drank there wouldn't be enough time in the day, so each to their own I say aslong as you're not driving or hitting people like the group Dugan seems to be lumped in with.
Having a joke TS.
other than a bit of stupidity certainty doesn't deserve the crusade against him.

does a lot for charity!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

He writes for channel 9 and seems a bit of a freelance journalist as well. He’s a coward.

Latest posts