What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dwyer free to take on Dragons

Torro

Juniors
In actual fact, you are incorrect. I fear they are 3 people...

You sir are correct! I'm certainly no award winning television designer..

We have gone way off topic :). Dwyer is just a newbie. Glad we got a "hitman" who isn't afraid to give a few big hits. I also forsee Costigan ripping into him though.

I hope Dwyer doesn't turn into a Matai lol

Torro

Juniors
Torro - did you crack the forum case through your vast knowledge of IP addresses, perchance?

In all honesty, I browse on my iPhone, so I post there, and I also post whilst at work & home (yes, yes I do actually work!)

Not here to troll around to dragons fans. My initial intent was to send the link source to Beau's controversial SMH screw-up on the dragons since people were asking for it. He spoke to the Triple M grill team on clearing that kefuffle.

Plus, its also interesting to see opposing fan's views on the upcoming match. Nothing wrong with that? :D

smi962

First Grade
There style of writing is all so similar; hang on, hope this isn't a fourth string to the bow

Magpies_74

Juniors
All the best Dragons fans. St George Illawarra have been the benchmark team all year. Wests Tigers and Dragons clashes are always good value. 80mins from a Grand Final. Cant wait.