What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dykesamania running wild

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well he should add psyllium husk to his diet.

Did you know that psyllium husk (Metamucil the most famous) is actually bad for constipation. It's a bulking agent, removes fluid from shit and makes it worse. Good for a person with low fibre diet but should be stopped if the shit chute gets blocked

This has been a community service announcement.

I also have lived experience HAHAHA

shadowboxer

First Grade
I
Did you know that psyllium husk (Metamucil the most famous) is actually bad for constipation. It's a bulking agent, removes fluid from shit and makes it worse. Good for a person with low fibre diet but should be stopped if the shit chute gets blocked

thought it was good for cholesterol

shadowboxer

First Grade
It is. That's actually why I was taking it. I had a bout of diverticulitis years ago and mistook it for constipation so upped the Metamucil and nearly blew my bowel out. Ending up having 30cm removed LOL

So there you go, I'm not full of shit after all. No room. HAHAHAHA
Thanks for the detailed response…..Ouch.
Ive been using it, probally not enough.
Getting old sucks

I'm an every 3 years colonoscopy guy due to polyps so i know all about bowel issues hahaha.

Frenzy.

Immortal
About time we had some quality in these threads.

Reminds me of one of the grandkids who asked me where pooh comes from.

Not one to tip toe through the tulips I proceed and tell the kid the whole journey from food to pooh.

Then she says with a puzzled look of pure bewilderment, "then where does Tigger come from"

Latest posts