What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown - charged sexual touching

IFR33K

Coach
Mate not a lot can be said as it is currently a live investigation. Literally anything that is said can be used against Dylan Brown and impact the process. I dare say he has been advised to keep his mouth shut till further notice.

Yep. Police investigation, nrl probably asking questions too. Let it run its course

Gronk

Staff member
This podcast talks about the meow meow. They say that the players have razzed others whilst being interviewed before. Storm in a teamcup.

Suitman

Post Whore
More reputable journalists than the ones at Fox have messaged someone at the Eels to say that they experience the same kind of behaviour at all clubs media sessions...

Due to Dylan's alleged indiscretion last weekend, we are now again the "Flavour of the Media", to create clicks on dodgy, unsubstantiated online articles. The Tigers and Dragons will be happy that they have been taken off the back pages for a change.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Due to Dylan's alleged indiscretion last weekend, we are now again the "Flavour of the Media", to create clicks on dodgy, unsubstantiated online articles. The Tigers and Dragons will be happy that they have been taken off the back pages for a change.
Just our clubs turn to be apart of the Rugby League Soap Opera

T-Boon

Coach
no media deserves to be treated badly. Respect media. Believe media. Got ya back media.

Bandwagon

Staff member
For a bit of perspective, the good folks of Kiama saw fit to re-elect this bloke, despite the allegations, and he will sit in parliament until his case is decided....

...........but yeah, the NRL should be setting an example........

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
For a bit of perspective, the good folks of Kiama saw fit to re-elect this bloke, despite the allegations, and he will sit in parliament until his case is decided....

...........but yeah, the NRL should be setting an example........
There's a guy in Lismore who called someone a cooker several times and got away scott free. Yet the NRL picks on Dylbags. Its f**ked.

T.S Quint

Coach
He's a 22 yo young man on the piss, chances are he was being a f**kwit, it kinda goes with the territory.

The only real question is how much of a f**kwit he was being.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty certain he was being a f**kwit.

We just don’t have any proof yet.

T.S Quint

Coach
I know its a live investigation its not about what he says its about showing leadership and taking the bullets before the players.

He only has to front the cameras saying exactly what you said. We are supporting Dylan and his family but at this stage we can't comment any further about the case. If you have any questions that don't revolve around the case i am happy to answer them.

He can cop about 5-10 questions where he offers no comment or if he is legally able to answer the question go for it.

Then pass it onto the players.

These CEO's only want to be in front of cameras when its warm and fuzzy not when shit hits the fan.

Those players are going to get the same questions no matter what Sarantinos does. It’s the media, ffs.