What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown - charged sexual touching

eels_fan

First Grade
I have been of the opinion until now that Dylan is a good kid, that makes some bad social choices.

in saying that, sexual touching (or indecent assault as it used to be called), isn’t a bad social choice. It’s disgusting, reprehensible and pathetic behaviour.

you need to be a special breed of human to think you have the right to touch someone without permission, and a real shit one to do it more than once.

The judicial process will show whether Dylan just makes bad social choices (like being intoxicated in a busy public venue), or if he’s just a d**khead with a lack of a moral compass.

the first one can be rehabilitated and learn, the latter can get stuffed and I don’t want associated with our club.

Noise

Coach
I have been of the opinion until now that Dylan is a good kid, that makes some bad social choices.

in saying that, sexual touching (or indecent assault as it used to be called), isn’t a bad social choice. It’s disgusting, reprehensible and pathetic behaviour.

you need to be a special breed of human to think you have the right to touch someone without permission, and a real shit one to do it more than once.

The judicial process will show whether Dylan just makes bad social choices (like being intoxicated in a busy public venue), or if he’s just a d**khead with a lack of a moral compass.

the first one can be rehabilitated and learn, the latter can get stuffed and I don’t want associated with our club.
I don’t remember you being too vocal when we signed Blake Ferguson?

eels_fan

First Grade
I don’t remember you being too vocal when we signed Blake Ferguson?
To be honest I didn’t even know Fergo had been charged and found guilty of the same offence. Just googled it. I actually did say he was a flog when we wanted to sign him - just didn’t realise the level of flog.

Noise

Coach
Eels Best 13 Court Appearance Representatives

1 Hayne
2 Radradra
3 Auva’a
4 Gordon
5 Ferguson
6 D Brown
7 Finch
8 Wicks
9 K Edwards (played hooker once)
10 Paulo (the Shittest one)
11 Mau
12 Maitua
13 Salmon

Who have I missed? Tim Smith maybe? but Finch way worse.

All of them except Paulo, Maitua and Finch played under Brad Arthur. Dickhead policy

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach

1 Hayne
2 Radradra
3 Auva’a
4 Gordon
5 Ferguson
6 D Brown
7 Finch
8 Wicks
11 Mau
12 Maitua
13 Salmon

All of them except Paulo, Maitua and Finch played under Brad Arthur. Dickhead policy
I’d get Jeff Fenech in the 9.

IFR33K

Coach

1 Hayne
2 Radradra
3 Auva’a
4 Gordon
5 Ferguson
6 D Brown
7 Finch
8 Wicks
11 Mau
12 Maitua
13 Salmon

geez mate, hide the women and children from this lot.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Trying to guess what song the Sheaf DJ might have been playing during Dylan's minute of infamy...

"All I want to say is maybe that we should reach out, everybody, reach out... and touch somebody."

Suitman

Post Whore
Jarrod McKracken?

Post league career​

He has since become a real estate developer in Australia, where his company conducted a major redevelopment of Townsville's CBD.[11] In 2010 McCracken was fined $182,500 for clearing bushland on a property he owned near Airlie Beach in 2007.[12] McCracken pleaded guilty to nine charges related to clearing and carrying out unauthorised earthworks on more than 18 ha of sensitive bushland at his wife's 387 ha property, as well as felling trees in a strip of state-owned land adjoining his property.[13] These 2007 earthworks also destroyed indigenous shell middens and heritage sites, with an estimated 8516 tonnes of soil sediment leaving the site and entering the ocean.[12] Rehabilitation of the affected sites was undertaken as a result of this action by the Queensland Environmental Protection Agency and the Whitsunday Shire Council.[14]

On 28 March 2018, McCracken was sentenced to a two year good behaviour bond upon entering into a $5,000 recognizance. McCracken pleaded guilty to leaving Australia without the consent of his trustee. McCracken was made bankrupt on 18 December 2013 by debtors petition. On 19 December 2013, McCracken was sent a letter stating that he is not to leave Australia without the consent of his trustee. In 2015, it was found that McCracken had travelled to Bali without consent. In sentencing, Magistrate Hall said that McCracken had flouted the provisions of the Bankruptcy Act and that it was important to have a level of deterrence.[15]

McCracken currently lives in Airlie Beach, Queensland.