What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown Facing Two Week Suspension - This Isn't Right

Eelementary

Post Whore
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2021/04/12/two-eels-charged-by-nrl-match-review-committee/

So the NRL has deemed that a guy with a clean record, making a poor tackle attempt, is worthy as the same punishment as a guy who maliciously attacked an opponent's head (and said player is still not back playing, three weeks later).

I just can't with the NRL any more.

It's beyond a joke.

They're trying to say that Brown's tackle deserves the same punishment as Kaufusi's?

Obviously, Brown's tackle wasn't great, and should be punished - but how it deserves the same punishment as Kaufusi's, is beyond me.

I'm seriously done with this farcical organisation.

/rant

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Judiciary is just too inconsistent. Still dumbfounded how Kafusi only got 2 weeks

Be interesting regards to our backline now. Brown hasn’t been great in attack . But we will miss his defence

Noise

Coach
Doesn’t Dylan Brown only get 1 week with the early guilty plea? Didn’t Kaufusi get two? Would that mean that Kaufusi was graded higher or did he have a poor record already?

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Its like a lottery with these incidents. Heck Fifita got nothing for taking a blokes head off without the ball in reserve grade. What a joke

JokerEel

Coach
I like How Kikau didn't even get a fine for his tackle on CNK which has now caused him to miss over a month of Football..

But the NRL suspended Drown...

Angry_eel

First Grade
I feel that NRL judiciary and refereeing is turning to shit in the Vlandys era. I'm not complaining because it's going against us but I feel like they're making it Origin where they're letting go things to create a spectacle.

Forward passes are all over the place, lying all over the play, 10m is all I can think of right now.

hindy111

Post Whore
His forms been ordinary. I doubt we would miss him. Rankin or W.Smith will improve the side imo.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He's not doing to bad for a 20 year old finding his way, gives us another kicking option although it mostly goes down their throat but he gets distance, set up a nice try against the Dragons and is the best defensive half in the NRL.

Not sure what more you could expect from a 20 year old.

Noise

Coach
He's not doing to bad for a 20 year old finding his way, gives us another kicking option although it mostly goes down their throat but he gets distance, set up a nice try against the Dragons and is the best defensive half in the NRL.

Which try did he set up for the Dragons? A disallowed try isn’t a try.

hindy111

Post Whore

Sure he isn't. But at NRL level in a side in a premiership window he isnt contributing like we require to compete with the top 4

hindy111

Post Whore

Plenty of good defensive halves. He may develop into a superstar. But has he shown you a lot of improvement in attack? Gone backwards if you ask me.
Remember he was signed for 650k. That gets you a reasonably good half.
At this point Fogarty is far better and would cost less then half that