What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dylan farrell

BranVan3000

Coach
Has kind of wasted his potential IMO. Looked like he was going to be a superstar in his debut season, but has only ever been solid without being great since then.

rabbitohs95

Bench
He's battling a back injury atm so for now he's trying his best and doing alright tbh.

He's due for a breakout season which SHOULD happen during this year or next year, and hopefully we see him in full flight.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Rumor has it we signed Farrell for two years, like I said rumor.
Dugan has signed for one year with an option for two more in our favor if he stays clean.

rabbitohs95

Bench
/QUOTE]

Oh okay well since you guys were curious, here's my opinion on Farrell.

He is a reliable centre (preferred on the right side) who doesn't always make break tackles and is sometimes susceptible to defence, however he can sniff out a try and has great intelligence on the game, as he played in the halves at junior level and can also play 5/8 in top grade, mainly as a runner.

He won't light the world on fire but he can get the job done.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Dugan has signed for one year with an option for two more in our favor if he stays clean.

Farrell is a solid centre, but he probably needed to show a bit more this year and has lost his spot.

He is still young, so no reason he can't kick on.

For us, I would suggest Walker will be one of the centres next year, so Dylan may look elsewhere.

Either way, good luck to him if he does move on.

slammingsam

Juniors
One of those guys that can play about 4 positions but can't be a star in either of them. Just lacks something in each.

Big Sam

First Grade
Maybe we're clearing the decks for Folau?

Surely Roy, Crock, King, and Farrell's wages would provide us with enough room?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
bang.

Dragons Sign Dylan Farrell

Thursday 2 May 2013 10:30 AM

The St George Illawarra Dragons have today announced that Dylan Farrell has agreed to a three-year contract that will see him join the Club from next season until at least the end of 2016.

Farrell, 21, is a local Culburra Dolphins junior currently contracted with the South Sydney Rabbitohs and has made a career total of 60 NRL appearances to date.
The versatile outside back was previously named in the National Youth Competition “Team of the Year” in 2010.

He will join the Dragons in November.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/73677

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why do the Dragons seem to be attracting all our offcuts? Vaivai, Farrell, Greenfield...

Next you'll be signing Crocker.

i'm more worried about our strange obsession with canberra...

in our current lineup we have:

- weyman
- vidot
- harrison
- dugan (shortly)

add to that miller (last year) and thompson (next year) and i'm a bit worried they'll think it's a good idea to start serving this at our home games in the not too distant future:

TO-art353-lime-20130322145011833961-300x0.jpg

Latest posts