What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Pythian released

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Seems like a case of idle hands.

I always felt bad for him because of his terrible luck with injuries but after all the hard work he did with rehab over the last few seasons he's gone and thrown it away over something really silly. Pretty sad really as he could have had an NRL career if he'd stayed healthy.

Burwood

Bench
He would have been an ideal bench utility player in the modern game where concussion can play such a big role during a match. Could easily cover halves, fullback, hooker.

He was also one player who I was looking forward to seeing develop and become an eventual first grade regular. Unfortunately, I think he’ll see out his career in the Real NRL now.

Old dog

Juniors
Still young, what is the possibility that he would be allowed back if he has attended rehab etc and met any standards set by the club, could rehabilitate this season, train 2019 pre-season and be right to go start of season?????? Just a thought.

Brown hasn't ruled out signing him in the future. I reckon he'll be picked up by another club or go to ESL. Latter might be his best option.
Sio to FB if Ponga misses a game I reckon.

Still Nutty

Juniors
I was at the game, didnt stand out from what I could tell, nothing special
Thanks Ryan...I did see a lot of potential and talent through the few glimpses we saw of him on the paddock.

It will be interesting to see if he can deliver on some of that potential for the Titans?

I don't hold a grudge and hope he can make something of his chance this time