What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Dylan Walker off-field indiscretions

Knight76

Juniors
One more nail in the coffin of the NRL no fault suspension policy.

One giant nail about to be driven in to the coffin next week.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
One more nail in the coffin of the NRL no fault suspension policy.

One giant nail about to be driven in to the coffin next week.

Why it worked well.. not guilty come back to game..

His career isn't over.. he will probably get offered another deal etc..

What's jdb so worked up about

no name

Coach
Well don’t the NRL look like silly duffers now?

I don’t know if he really is ‘innocent’ or not, but putting the horse before the cart is never a good idea.

no name

Coach

Having someone who was acquitted of doing anything wrong miss 8 weeks is the policy working?

That’s one f**ked up policy.

firechild

First Grade

Actually no, Manly still need to get clearance for Walker to play. That's a joke, as soon as the verdict was handed down, the suspension should end.

Even without that, Manly have been penalised for no reason (again).

It's a joke while Fudge and Lodge are playing.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Having someone who was acquitted of doing anything wrong miss 8 weeks is the policy working?

That’s one f**ked up policy.

Yes, the alternative was someone playing for 8 weeks then being found guilty and the nrl being faked yet again by the media and public perception as a game for Neanderthals and crims. I’d rather the game be protected than players who get themselves into situations.

jc155776

Coach
OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder.

Pretty hard to convict in any assault matter when a victim witness magically changes versions after they realise what the consequences of the complaint and generally honest version of what happened is told initially.

Media won’t usually be able to report on the the DV aspects normally (such as a domestic violence order being placed on either party).

mave

Coach
Read the changing stories and ask yourself...would the story have changed if he was on minimum wage?

I believe about 2% of any newspaper story, since the B.Stewart case, and the way in which that was reported.

What I do believe, however is that a man found not guilty has served a 9 week suspension for something he has been found not guilty of, and bizarrely has still not been cleared to play again, despite being not guilty.

Greenburg must quit. He cannot continue to make Captains calls that end up wrong.

no name

Coach
Yes, the alternative was someone playing for 8 weeks then being found guilty and the nrl being faked yet again by the media and public perception as a game for Neanderthals and crims. I’d rather the game be protected than players who get themselves into situations.
Yeah, f**k giving anyone their day in court.
How was letting someone being found guilty an alternative?
He was found not guilty.

Latest posts