What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Dylan Walker off-field indiscretions

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Who pulls somone by the hair? Although that’s better than laying fists into somone I guess but still....what a merkin

Perth Red

Post Whore

Poor parenting/lack of respect for anyone, weak justice system, society failing to take self responsibility, schools being stripped of right to punish, failure of communities leaders (pollies), a western culture that has driven a me first, me last attitude. Take your pick.

Would ANYONE have a problem if the NRL came out and made a rule that any player convicted of assault of a woman is banned for life? How about drawing some lines in the sand NRL about what you stand for.

carcharias

Immortal
Poor parenting/lack of respect for anyone, weak justice system, society failing to take self responsibility, schools being stripped of right to punish, failure of communities leaders (pollies), a western culture that has driven a me first, me last attitude. Take your pick.

Would ANYONE have a problem if the NRL came out and made a rule that any player convicted of assault of a woman is banned for life? How about drawing some lines in the sand NRL about what you stand for.

I agree

betcats

Referee

It should absolutely be done, so over these weak merkins dragging the sport through shit. f**king fight over a video, Dylan walker should never be sighted in the NRL again.

Agree.

Any player up on charges should be suspended until they have their day in court. If convicted then they should be banned for life.

If he loses his career her child support payments look a lot skinnier...

Play nice for the cameras now, he keeps his career and they can split up officially in a couple of months time when it’s all blown over.

Latest posts