What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eagles Avatar Bet

lodown

Juniors
Just wondering who's up for an avatar bet this week?

Personally, i reckon Souths will beat us this week, but that hasn't stopped me having an avatar bet yet.

Seano

Juniors
yeah ill have a go, havent lost my avatar for a while now (lol havent bet it in a while either)

Mambo

Juniors
I usually would, but it would be just giving you guys my avatar. Our team this week ain't that great and it hasn't been great for 10 weeks.

Manly to win.

chileman

Coach
Mambo said:
I usually would, but it would be just giving you guys my avatar. Our team this week ain't that great and it hasn't been great for 10 weeks.

Manly to win.
You can always wear a Crystal Palace avatar amigo if that helps....guess I'm in, I'm confident we'll win but if not, Slugs will be very happy for a week :(

Slugs

chileman said:
Mambo said:

Manly to win.
You can always wear a Crystal Palace avatar amigo if that helps....guess I'm in, I'm confident we'll win but if not, Slugs will be very happy for a week :(

I will be grinning like a Cheshire Cat

I am going with my nephew who is a mad Manly supporter(nearly as mad as me I think) ;-) ;-) ...........geeze one of us is going to have a long trip home..........hope it's him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Slugs said:
chileman said:
Mambo said:

Manly to win.

I am going with my nephew who is a mad Manly supporter(nearly as mad as me I think) ;-) ;-) ...........geeze one of us is going to have a long trip home..........hope it's him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So how was the car ride home SLUGS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chileman

Coach
Slugs said:

Well I got the bacon :D , you have 1 smart nephew there Slugs ;-)
Actually I must say the traditional hatred between the 2 clubs sure was healthy for the crowd support, wouldn't mind seeing 15,000+ to every clash between our clubs whether it's at Brookie or Rabbits home games....can handle the score the same each time to if that's all right with you :lol:

Slugs

Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Slugs said:
chileman said:
Mambo said:

Manly to win.

So how was the car ride home SLUGS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know the old saying" Winners are grinners and losers can please themselves"

Well I was "pleasing myself" all the way home with Mrs Palmer and her five daughters :oops: :oops: :oops:

At least Manly winning was not a total loss as me nephew is in our Punters Club and it was his weekend to bet...and you guessed it he had the lot on Manly to win both halves at $2-10