What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eamon

Anonymous

Juniors
Am I the only one who thinks "F*ck it" is the funniest pop song in many a year? I've been meaning to make this thread for months but kept forgetting. Anyway, for being whiney and swearing incongruously, he is no.1

half

Coach
i don't find it that funny, really. i'm not normally a fan of mixing humour and music. an expection would be outkast - roses, which is a great song that made me laugh out loud on the first few listens

Anonymous

Juniors
haha yeah, Roses is great but I've only heard it once (I don't think it has made it to mainstream NZ radio yet.) And I don't think that eamon is actually trying to be funny.

raz

Juniors
What i find funny about that song is hearing the start and the way he sounds then think about the girls i know who like that song :lol:

BJ

Juniors
have you heard the frankee - F*ck you right back?
that one's funnier as she just bags him out in retort to his song

Godz Illa

Coach
half said:
i don't find it that funny, really. i'm not normally a fan of mixing humour and music. an expection would be outkast - roses, which is a great song that made me laugh out loud on the first few listens

Roses is funny. Especially when he goes: "Caroline, she's the reason for the word bitch. I hope she's speeding on the way to the club trying to hurry up and get to some baller or singer or something like that, and put her make-up on in the mirror and crash, crash craaaaaash into a ditch."

Alba

Coach
i luv F*ck it and i luv F*ck you right back even more! hilarious and so tru!

half

Coach
Earl said:
What are you n****rs on about this time
i hope no one still has to question why i dislike earl

i haven't heard the frankee song but i just read the lyrics... eh!

xXSANDYXx

Bench
f**k it rulz but i jst heard the censored version on mtv which isnt as gud. i never heard f**k you right back

Anonymous

Juniors
aaaaaaaa, it's not funny cos of the harsh harsh flames, it's funny because it's lame and whiney! But it's also funny that some of you think it actually is intentionally funny. If you follow.

Melstar

Juniors
i love eamons version, and frankee's sounds alright although I have only heard it once and it was a dodgy recording.

George_Illa said:
half said:

Roses is funny. Especially when he goes: "Caroline, she's the reason for the word bitch. I hope she's speeding on the way to the club trying to hurry up and get to some baller or singer or something like that, and put her make-up on in the mirror and crash, crash craaaaaash into a ditch."

LMAO!!!!...I f**k-en love you...like totally so much. I also love Halfy, Thierry and anyone else who digs Roses.

Pretty much the only rhyme Dre drops on the entire disc, and it's a f**ken classic.

"Well she's got a hotty body, but her attitude is potty
When I met her at a party she was hardly acting naughty
I said "Would you call me?"
She said "Pardon me, are you ballin'?"
I said "Darling, you sound like a prostitute pursing"
Oh so you're one them freaks, get geeked at the sight of ATM receipts
But game been peeped, dropping names she's weak
Trickin' off this bitch is lost
Must take me for a geek a quick way to eat
A neat place sleep, a rent-a-car for a week, a trick for a treat
Now go on the raw sex, my AIDS test is flawless
Regardless, we don't want to get involved with no lawyers
And judges just to hold grudges in a courtroom
I wanna see ya support bra not support you!"

I cant wait for the next full fledged Kast GROUP album. It's back to the roots now, it's gonna be all rap. He's flossed his range, now I just cant wait to hear the original Andre 3000 again.

The Eamon track rules. I've been listening to that shit for months now. Im sure every guy who's had some problems with girls in the past can relate to this in some way. Even you CH...cos guess what..he's white!! The Frankee track SUCKS. Stupid tart.

Godz Illa

Coach
Haha thanks Digga, I love you too. Where you been lately man? These forums have been sucking a bulbous teste in your absence.

Though I love you so so much, I feel compelled to correct you - that classic, brilliantly witty rhyme you have quoted was spat by Big Boi Daddy Fat Sax - not Possum Alowishes Jenkins Andre 3000. It was the Boi's only appearance on The Love Below.

Wow. I just listened and you're right. I dont have the CD's, I just Downloaded the RNS rip as soon as it hit the net, so I dont have the linear notes. Still that is no excuse as my ear should have picked that up with relevant ease. I feel compelled to blame it on the lack of killer Andre Benjamins rap verses on the album. I guess I was just feenin so much for some of that older styled southernplayalisticadillacmusik, that I mistook it for Dre.

And on my hiatus. I've been a tad busy, but i'll be around like Rappin 4 tay..

Latest posts