What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eastbound and down

LESStar58

Referee
One of the lads at the old job was gonna give me season 1 before I left... might get on FB and badger him for it. I've heard it's awesome!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thanks to this thread, I bought the first season on DVD today.

:lol:

Great show! Kenny is hilarious!

Kenny: "A God, like me, better than everyone else. with a cannon arm that could throw the ball as fast as all f**k."

Janitor (commenting as Powers walks away): "The f**k is he going? It's still first period?"

Powers: "I got a dental dam in the car."
Tracey: "What he the f**k is a dental damn?"
Powers: "It's like a rubber for your mouth. Don't worry. It's not just for you - you never know what the hell kinda sh*t I got."

:lol:

Carnifex

Juniors
good stuff...i watch this show atleast once a week lol.

"I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than f**k. So that is why i am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone."

Eelementary

Post Whore
good stuff...i watch this show atleast once a week lol.

"I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than f**k. So that is why i am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone."

That's it! :lol:

I also love when he negotiates with Schaeffer and tries to get $200 and a blowjob! :lol: