What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Suburbs Wombats sign new player!!!!!!!

Spike

First Grade
...................ME! :lol: After not stepping onto the footy field for almost 9 years after leaving the game in an ugly and better not mentioned incident playing for the Wests Rosella's Under 15's side in the Newcastle competition swearing never to return to the game, I've had a changed of heart and will be lining up at either lock which is my favorite position or 5/8 for the Wombats in the NSW Police League which has a familiar assistant coach in Bob Linder. So long as I can control my aggression and discipline on the field I should hopefully go okay. [-o< My side-step which has been referred to as "the turkey trot", would leave Benji Marshall looking like Martin Lang. 8)

Mad Tiger

Juniors
See ya on the field spike, Im playing for the Cronulla/St George Sharks, off to a flyer over the Panthers this week winning 34-10...

Latest posts