What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auction

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Had to check the link in case it was my dad auctioning off my season ticket while I'm overseas... thankfully it's not!

Good time of year to put in a bid - as Rylsey says if you've been thinking of getting a Cronin Stand seat, you may get it cheaper.

I see this guy walking past my seat in Bay 25 into the ground all the time, It will be a pitty we won't see him this year. Hellchick might be happy, to get to the seat you have to go past her (I think).

Utey

Coach
I already got mine. Ill see how much I enjoy the game sitting on a terrace with the army.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hooray!! UTE is with us next year! im gunna corrupt you good!

oh! and i know the guy thats selling that seat too, he weres a funny (but cool) hat :clap:

dazeely

First Grade
Don't know the guy but dissapointed for him. :( :( Hope someone helps him out. Its a little far from Brissie though.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
all of the ppl who would want seas. tix. would have them by now tho.......

Hellsy

Immortal
Someone has bid, it's at $36 at the moment and has had 7 bids... someone wants it :D

dazeely

First Grade
Current bid: AU $66.00

Time left: 2 days 7 hours
10-day listing
Ends 23-Jan-05 01:34:22 AEDST
Start time: 13-Jan-05 01:34:22 AEDST
History: 16 bids (AU $20.00 starting bid)

eloquentEEL

First Grade
i saw a Jamie Lyon autographed, framed picture thing on eBay yesterday...

that was good for a laugh

Hellsy

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
I see this guy walking past my seat in Bay 25 into the ground all the time, It will be a pitty we won't see him this year. Hellchick might be happy, to get to the seat you have to go past her (I think).

I think that guy actually sits next to Jay and I....

dazeely

First Grade
Current bid: AU $68.00

Time left: 14 hours 10 mins
10-day listing
History: 17 bids (AU $20.00 starting bid)
High bidder: tsmpacific ( 3 )

Nikki

Coach
Aussiehurrikane said:
check out the photo of what the seats look like, i didnt know parra stadium got a new roof :p

Thats what his seat will look like when he returns... Maybe.

dazeely

First Grade
Current bid: AU $68.00

Time left: 10 hours 11 mins
10-day listing
History: 17 bids (AU $20.00 starting bid)
High bidder: tsmpacific ( 3 )

Hellsy

Immortal
Hellchick said:
MarkInTheStands said:

I think that guy actually sits next to Jay and I....

Confirmed!!.

The seat number is 'Row J Seat 136' I emailed the seller a question and found out.
Jay and my tix are 139 and 140. but I think we actually sit in 138 and 139 with my Mum and Dad in 140 and 141
Its a good price, those seats are worth $230

Latest posts