What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edge Or Christian

Who is better

• Edge

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Christian

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Sanchez

Coach
They formed a very succesful tag team and now have been singles stars for some time with both winning world titles but which one do you think is better

God-King Dean

Immortal
The fact that Edge has gone near being the champion, let alone being it, shows how much the standard has dropped in wrestling.

I occasionally watch it. Sicks of these women matches. FFS, you can hear the crowds booing the match !

Same as you immortal back in 97-01 was obsessed but since then its dropped to the stage were I cant even watch it.

But too me Vince is killing it sick to death of him and all the f**king McMahons!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Christian is a far more complete package, and God only knows why Edge got the push ahead of him.

Eelectrica

Referee
I voted Edge, but still think Christian is doing a tremendous job.

Christian is really proving Vince wrong. Given the injury situation in the WWE right now, I'll bet they'd love Christian on one of the shows and he'd be main eventing for sure.

Big Pete

Referee
Edge was always in my opinion the better of the two. The only problem with Edge as far as his status goes is the fact he just doesn't seem...threatening enough?

Christian is better on the mic. however he always only came off as average to me in terms of ring work, he never had a great moveset IMO. Agreed with Eelectrica in terms of his view that Christian would be main eventing if he had of stayed in the E.

Big Pete

Referee
Matt did, but his push died back when Edge pretty much squashed him and sent him into obscurity.

Jeff, no way...

Utey

Coach
pennywisealfie said:
christian, even tho i looove edge. 2 of the greatest wrestlers of the modern era

:lol::lol::lol::lol: and thats saying something. Watch the 1997 to 2001 period and it was the strongest it was and ever will be.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Both are as good as each other
Edge is under-rated on the mic, i think he is great most of the time, he did most of the talking during the E and C phase and they killed it, Edge is flawless in the ring... well as flawless as they get now days, he is crisp, sells a move well, has a good move set and looks more imposing

On a side note, my WWE dream is to have Chirs Jericho as World Champion, Ken Kennedy as IC Champ, E and C as Tag Champs... the rest i couldnt care less about if those three were champs! :lol:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
i stopped watching the WWE when christian left, probably the best worker at the time for the wwe and was always made to look like a bum.

if mic work is 50% of the job, he kills it..and the actual wrestling itself, christian made scrubs look decent.

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh christian was great its such a shame that hes not around on wwe anymore... one of the best in the business on the mic.