What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eelogical does Penrith

Eelogical

Referee
Do you guys always give ratings out of 10 every meal?
What do you suggest we rate them out of? Besides, I asked my dining partners opinions so I could accurately report back to Hindy, because he suggested places to eat.

hindy111

Post Whore
Do you guys always give ratings out of 10 every meal?

I have a mate who does that. Wants everyone to rank their meals when its shared. Could be 8 or 10 diff dishes. Its f**king painfull.
I liked the crispy chicken 1st, in 2nd I put the sizzling steak, 3rd was the crumbed mushrooms. I just do not see the point of it. I ate, it all was fine. And now I just want to pay the bill and get the f**k home. I do not want to rank my meals.

hindy111

Post Whore
What do you suggest we rate them out of? Besides, I asked my dining partners opinions so I could accurately report back to Hindy, because he suggested places to eat.

Great
Pretty good
Good
Ok
Yeah ok I guess
Shit
f**king terrible

How my Dad rates mums cooking growing up.

Eelogical

Referee
On a side note, the M4 speed limits in the roadworks area from the 'rif to St Marys...................lol.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I assume the fish is fresh out of the Nepean.
O9Wfls7.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
I didn't grow up in the Brady bunch.
If lights where not out by 9 there was trouble......