What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels 2021 Season Draw

emjaycee

Coach
If we finish top 4 again next year they will have earned it. That’s a pretty tough draw (seemingly at this point).
I reckon our 3 new forwards in Papalli'i, Cartwright and Hipgrove will make a huge difference to our looser 2020 forward pack that only got us to 3rd. I predict we will finish at least 8th and if they don't, well I will just claim this was me being sarcastic.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
If Arthur can get this team in the top4 under this draw, I will give him full credit as a top coach and eat humble pie.

This is the biggest test for Arthur.

strider

Post Whore
I am not convinced the Roosters will be great this year.
Solid but they are on down hill slide.
And same goes for Souths and Canberra.

Storm I can never write off. Plenty of sides who didn't make the top 8 will have also improved.
And Penrith - they had their one flash in the pan season

:cat2:

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Bullshit. You’ll still bitch and moan and blow a f**ken gasket about something.
I will. Yes.

Only because Arthur is a shit for brains phoney posing as a first grade nrl coach, and there is no chance he will make the top four and be a legit contender.

He will be lucky to avoid the spoon.

Latest posts