What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach

Who should be our next coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
Dymock?

Oh and there are a few others as well, just not in the list provided.

There are plenty of 'options', but are they 'suitable'?

Dymock, Dean Pay, Justin Morgan even, are all options. I dont think any are suitable though

oldmancraigy

Coach
Jason Taylor for mine.

2 of his 4 seasons he has taken squads to the semi-finals. Has never been gifted an enormously talented squad. His teams always seem to work hard for each other, and compete.

Defensively he's sound, and I think he's the Roosters offensive coach this season? (best in the comp)

Daneel

Bench
Jason Taylor for mine.

2 of his 4 seasons he has taken squads to the semi-finals. Has never been gifted an enormously talented squad. His teams always seem to work hard for each other, and compete.

Defensively he's sound, and I think he's the Roosters offensive coach this season? (best in the comp)

Give him three seasons with this club and that record will be 2 out of 7

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
How about Ron Hilditch and Mick Cronin?

We need to move forward, not backwards

Because we have been moving forwards over the last few seasons...oh, that's right. So you would prefer to overlook quality coaches to ensure we have someone "new"? Right.

Just because they have been here before does not mean they are not capable of doing the job. ALL available coaches out there need to be considered if we are to get out of this mess any time soon.

WOE

84 Baby

Referee
1. Taylor - just with the way the club is at the moment, he would be the safest option to at least make some headway on our plethora of problems onfield and off
2. Henry - an unknown when it comes to dealing with our board but if Parr comes down to it'd make it easier
3. Dymock - roughie, has been at the club, could bring outside ideas, but I also don't completely trust him not to do a Stuart if Hasler were to crack at Dogs

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I stiil think Paul Green is the best available option.

Coaching career:
Took a team widely tipped for the wooden spoon to two consecutive QLD cup premierships 2011, 2012.

Currently Rooster Holden Cup coach : team ran third, finals still running.

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
I stiil think Paul Green is the best available option.

Coaching career:
Took a team widely tipped for the wooden spoon to two consecutive QLD cup premierships 2011, 2012.

Currently Rooster Holden Cup coach : team ran third, finals still running.

With all due respect to you & Paul Green, I think we need a tried & proven first grade coach at the moment. Had we not been running last for the best part of 3 years, he may well have been a consideration (then again, knowing the board, he may not)!

WOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts