What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach

Who should be our next coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason taylor

Bench
Do the people that want Sheens recall his stint at the Cowboys? He had a 26% win record. 2005 was a fluke, he's been a has been for over a decade.

natheel

Coach
I'd like experience to come in and get us into a position where we can afford to gamble on a young coach like the roosters and Souths did

Joely01

Bench
Its out of JT or Henry for me.
The raps the roosters are giving JT, and the fact he was the one who gave the great one his debut, gets him across the line for mine. He didn't want to leave the place last time and has the passion for the club.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'd like to see them go with a younger coach, someone like Green or Dymock. No point bringing in guys like Henry or Sheens

Y2Eel

First Grade
I wouldnt hire either Sheens or Henry... I dont they are terrible but they would only be accepting as they have no job at the moment... Their hearts wouldn't be in it..

Taylor on the other hand would have to leave the roosters who have just won the minor premiership, you know he wont just leave to fill in a year or two or wait for a better offer...

20teamarl

Juniors
Brian Smith, Jason Taylor or Daniel Anderson would be my choices.
I wouldnt hire either Sheens or Henry... I dont they are terrible but they would only be accepting as they have no job at the moment... Their hearts wouldn't be in it..

Taylor on the other hand would have to leave the roosters who have just won the minor premiership, you know he wont just leave to fill in a year or two or wait for a better offer...
This exactly. We don't need another "career coach". We need somebody who loves the club. Smith and Taylor fit the bill

The Colonel

Immortal
I have warmed to the appointment of Justin Morgan. I wouldn't be upset with him coming. His record in England was quite good and he has been a solid assistant.

Someone

Bench
kevie walters, come on down....

or up, isnt he down at melbourne as an assistant....what could go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts