What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels faciing court action over BA CONTRACT

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...puted-contract-extension-20150826-gj8hr0.html

lol sack the board just gets better and better. Looking forward to this round of excuses from the usual suspects.

How does this happen? FMD.

"Eels officials were also mindful that the recruitment of a marquee player of Foran's calibre would likely help the incumbent board at the upcoming Parramatta Leagues Club elections. Despite this, some board members were prepared to cut Arthur loose ? even if it meant losing Foran ? as they were keen for football general manager Daniel Anderson to be given another chance to guide the team."

It's all coming out. Stop the leaks!!!

Wonder which board members want Arthur out?

^b0ss^

Juniors
think its a storm in a tea cup, BA will get his money,this is what caught my eye.

The new deal guarantees Hopoate a salary of $570,000 on the salary cap, plus a marquee allowance of $100,000 and third-party arrangements if they can be negotiated.
The Eels are baulking at paying the hefty price after Hopoate's form dropped, but the 23-year-old's management believes the contract is binding.

strider

Post Whore
the usual reporter with the story .... i know that prick is just being fed shit by other pricks trying to stir shit up .... but there's usually some element of truth at the root of these things

pretty sick of the never ending shit going on - but no idea what the alternative is ... can't replace this bunch of fools with the imbeciles who went before them

Gronk

Staff member
LOL it says that his manager Chris Orr denied to comment but its clear that he is feeding Proshenks.

Yet another Seward balls up.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah it's all Sewards fault.........

If true this is more BS our coach shouldn't have to deal with, does the board know the coaches salary isn't counted towards the cap????

Stagger eel

Staff member
I had read it twice....lol

I just cannot believe it.. Are we seriously that stupid?

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah it's all Sewards fault.........

If true this is more BS our coach shouldn't have to deal with, does the board know the coaches salary isn't counted towards the cap????

Now you're coming around. The Managers are Orr Bros. They love to feed Proshenks with BS.

DCE saga anyone ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Now you're coming around. The Managers are Orr Bros. They love to feed Proshenks with BS.

DCE saga anyone ?
Mate have a read on the other site, even Phil Sims isn't happy at how they are trying to lowball our coach. This is the 3rd time this season, do these titheads on the board think it is their money????

Gronk

Staff member
Mate have a read on the other site, even Phil Sims isn't happy at how they are trying to lowball our coach. This is the 3rd time this season, do these titheads on the board think it is their money????

LOL TheFilthySpammers is now a reliable source of fact and opinion ?

OK then, I raise you this from the same thread..

colmac @ TheFilthySpammers said:
Well Im better then Fairfax. Spoke to Brad tonight and he said, and I quote "I have 2 years left to go on current contract, and I will be here for a very long time. Even when I went to Melbourne, I always wanted to come back here."

Stagger eel

Staff member
The only saving grace from this is BA is entitled to be paid until the end of 2017 but the next elections will be in May that year...

Let's hope sanity prevails

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LOL TheFilthySpammers is now a reliable source of fact and opinion ?

OK then, I raise you this from the same thread..
Sim is close with the board and will defend them no matter what, there has to be some legs to this if he is not happy. Do you think Arthur is the sort of bloke to whinge to a fan about his contract status and how the club is trying to cheat him out of 130k????? He is the one person at the club this season who can hold his head high after all the crap that has gone on. The less said about his bosses the better.

Gronk

Staff member
Sim is close with the board and will defend them no matter what, there has to be some legs to this if he is not happy. Do you think Arthur is the sort of bloke to whinge to a fan about his contract status and how the club is trying to cheat him out of 130k????? He is the one person at the club this season who can hold his head high after all the crap that has gone on. The less said about his bosses the better.

OK sure mate. You cherry pick an opinion that matches yours and anything else said is wrong.

You yourself said IF TRUE yet you harp on with the criticism.

#boring

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If there is any truth to this, the club, board, chairman are f**ken stupid !!! If it wasn't for Arthur this year would be a complete disaster !!!!

It's not like the coaches contract comes under the cap or the club is broke. Surely the issue could be fixed in 5 minutes.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Here's one for you...

We all know that Seward has signed a confidentiality agreement upon his termination at the club, I'm just wondering if ex footy manager Jason Irvine has done the same?

Gronk

Staff member
IMHO Orr's motivation was to get his client an upgraded contract by squealing to the media. His aim was for merkins to say "what ? just do it you idiots!".

Working a treat so far.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
OK sure mate. You cherry pick an opinion that matches yours and anything else said is wrong.

You yourself said IF TRUE yet you harp on with the criticism.

#boring
Read the whole thread :lol: Cherry picking opinions to suit my own :lol:

I'm almost as boring as someone who will defend the indefensible no matter what.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
IMHO Orr's motivation was to get his client an upgraded contract by squealing to the media. His aim was for merkins to say "what ? just do it you idiots!".

Working a treat so far.
No doubt it was leaked by Orr, but he wouldn't of had to leak anything if there was nothing to leak. Our coach shouldn't have to go through with this BS while trying to coach the side.

Gronk

Staff member
No doubt it was leaked by Orr, but he wouldn't of had to leak anything if there was nothing to leak. Our coach shouldn't have to go through with this BS while trying to coach the side.

He is "going through this" because his manager always plays shit out in the media.

Don't you get it ?

keitel

Juniors
Is it ever possible for the board to perform better than the fooy team. No matter how bad the team is going the board performs worse. If I ever give up my season ticket it won't be because of the team it will be my continual frustration with the board. Sorry about the rant.