What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fans #1

The-Rev

Juniors
Long time lurker, first time signed up and posting.

Just want to say that living down here in Albury for the last few years it's been hard to make the travel as much as I would have liked to to be seeing my beloved Eels play.
Fortune favoured me and the past 5 weeks I have been able to go up and see them play some of the best footy I have seen the blue and gold play in a very long time.
However, as the post title suggests I am posting more about the fans and just how accommodating and friendly they are.
I have met many in the past 5 weeks, most pretty shocked about myself and the Mrs travelling from the border to watch Parra make a serious charge for the finals but have overall been great to be around, our supporter base is truly second to none. So here's cheers to the blue and gold army.

I'll be there again this coming Friday night against our long-time rivals the Bulldogs and will be cheering our boys on to take us to a Grand Final once more.

eelz47

Coach
wooooooooooooooooooooooo

hooooooooooooooooooooooo

goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra

scottyeel

Bench

Just want to say that living down here in Albury for the last few years it's been hard to make the travel as much as I would have liked to to be seeing my beloved Eels play.
Fortune favoured me and the past 5 weeks I have been able to go up and see them play some of the best footy I have seen the blue and gold play in a very long time.
However, as the post title suggests I am posting more about the fans and just how accommodating and friendly they are.
I have met many in the past 5 weeks, most pretty shocked about myself and the Mrs travelling from the border to watch Parra make a serious charge for the finals but have overall been great to be around, our supporter base is truly second to none. So here's cheers to the blue and gold army.

I'll be there again this coming Friday night against our long-time rivals the Bulldogs and will be cheering our boys on to take us to a Grand Final once more.
Good post mate, welcome aboard.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
do you know Parra Pete The-Rev? apparently he was a legend of the local newspaper down in Albury, he posts on here too!!!

The-Rev

Juniors
do you know Parra Pete The-Rev? apparently he was a legend of the local newspaper down in Albury, he posts on here too!!!

No, I don't know him sorry.
Strangely enough, my name's Peter too but alas I am no legend of the Border Mail down this way.

SDM

First Grade

Great effort. It must be a hard town to support footy from.

A few years back I had the "pleasure" of spending 3 days every week in downtown Lavington for about 4 months, even had to watch the SOO games there.
I dont think the locals are aware that they live in NSW, they just gave it to me constantly about following a crap sport, being a Sydney twinkie etc. etc. And then at the Pub, they all bloody cheered for QLD. Weirdos.

Is there good support but I was at the wrong pub/workplace, or are they all this way?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dude you are all quote in today daily telegraph

I shyte you not.

Page 5 & 6 I think, big story on the Parra - Dogs final

On the left side, there is a bit saying "Here is what Parra fans are saying"

There you will find Agent Mulder, Ron Jeremy and Loudstat quoted

You're news these days.

muznik

Juniors
Welcome The Rev.

Are you the one & the same from the old forum on The ParraEels website?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
nah, ron all were positive ones.

Yours was along the lines of it will be great if Parra win and Hindmarsh will deserve a GF win.

Latest posts