What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels game

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
According to NRL.com all teams named bar one, guess which one. Doesn't Mr Sheen know that I have no life & live for his predictable weekly selections?????

Tiger05

First Grade
1 Tim Moltzen
2 Beau Ryan
3 Joel Reddy
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Lote Tuqiri
6 Benji Marshall
7 Tom Humble
8 Aaron Woods
9 (c) Robbie Farah
10 Keith Galloway
11 Adam Blair
12 Liam Fulton
13 Matt Bell
14 Blake Ayshford
15 Ben Murdoch-Masila
16 Matt Groat
17 Ray Cashmere

Personally I love this team. Look at the bench - Ayshford is the smallest player there.

I would still prefer Moltzen in the halves but I figure he is going to come good soon.

1 Tim Moltzen
2 Beau Ryan
3 Joel Reddy
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Lote Tuqiri
6 Benji Marshall
7 Tom Humble
8 Aaron Woods
9 (c) Robbie Farah
10 Keith Galloway
11 Adam Blair
12 Liam Fulton
13 Matt Bell
14 Blake Ayshford
15 Ben Murdoch-Masila
16 Matt Groat
17 Ray Cashmere

Personally I love this team. Look at the bench - Ayshford is the smallest player there.

I would still prefer Moltzen in the halves but I figure he is going to come good soon.

I'm not so crash hot on it.

Moltzen is a gimp mother f*ckin soft c*ck.
Groat really, really doesn't deserve to be there.
No Junior Moors. WTF?
Blair needs some time in reggies to have a look at himself.

Age-old problem for Tigers - positions 1 and 7 filled with makeshift players without any class who wouldn't get a run in other NRL sides.

b.bear

Juniors
Groat for moors WTF? our middle will get a workout ,I cant see us winning the ruck in defence when pugsley is on the field...

Tiger05

First Grade
I agree that Moors should be there but that is a good team.

We will miss Ellis because he is our best forward. Heighno we don't really miss and I hate to say it because he was a gun for us.

Lets not talk about Blair because I'm drinking and I'll start dropping f bombs.

Our 1 and 7 are a mess. I still don't get moving Moltzen. Benji needs to step up and perform consistently throughout the game.

At least Groat is on the bench and not starting. Wouldn't have put that past Sheens.

If he does more than 30 minutes work with Galloway, Woods, Cashmere and Bell working away at lock, I'll be ropeable.

Poor ol' Moors must have laid it on someone's missus... It's criminal that he's missing out.

Tiger05

First Grade
Humble has been much better at 7 than moltzen has ever been

He has been completely non-existent. Moltzen was basically the same but from what we have seen he has a greater chance to come good.

The thing is they are both fighting for both positions and neither of them have put in a really solid performance or two.

Am i right in saying that the only guy to be punted from the winning side against the panthers was Moors,
wtf is going on? for the first time this season our forwards stats were impressive,so what's the knob in charge do punts one of our better performers.If this guy goes else where and excels good on him!

stompin

Juniors
I came on here wanting to ask why in the world was moors not in the team, but it seems I am merely echoing the general sentiment of other tigers fans who know what they are talking about (most of them).

How disappointing for him as a player. Not only does he do what the coach asks, but probably stood out to be the best forward through out the course of the game, and he gets bumped to a lower grade.

I have liked what I have seen of him every time he is played. He deserves that bench spot.

We can't all be wrong?

super_coach

First Grade
Moors is just another player that isnt rated by the great man, Nothing is going to chang while we have a bloke who picks teams on their ability to get on rather than their ability to play football. Or maybe sheens just dosnt like M and Ms--Miller and Moors. One things for certain he either likes you or loathes you and your fu..ked if you fall into the latter category

TrigaTheTiger

Juniors
Given the cattle we have available, its a decent team. I echo the call for Moors over Groat, but considering what super could could have done, this is a good result.....

dumpy

Juniors
I like everybody else find it hard to believe that Moors has been dropped in favour of Groat who should be playing nsw cup.
Lote is just marching time - has anyone seen Grant play?

I like everybody else find it hard to believe that Moors has been dropped in favour of Groat who should be playing nsw cup.
Lote is just marching time - has anyone seen Grant play?

Grant is still learning League and is not ready for NRL (think he is on the bench this week for the NSW cup side). I still think he will make it but not untill near the end of the year and if the NRL side are playing well he won't get a game.

The next winger to play in our NRL side has to be Marika Koroibete from the NYC team. He is a Fijian Flyer and is a very promosing player. I think he has a big future in the NRL, he has tons of pace and knows his way to the try line.