What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

King-Gutho94

Coach
We probably are but who gives a flying fu*k. Go find a house to haunt Mrs Bishop.
She tipped the cowboys again and tried to make a point she doesn't hate parra.

After I sprung her out and sent a text through to SEN Breakfast to ask her why she hasnt tipped Parra in 7 weeks which has been proven wrong 5 or 6 times.

It's quite obvious she prefers about most other teams when listening to here talk about them every day.

But parra seem to cop the cold shoulder or negative vibes whenever she talks about them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
expect about a dozen articles per day this week on the Eels and no doubt the Telecrap will come up with some 5 year old scandal on one of our players

It's how they roll

Gronk

Staff member
expect about a dozen articles per day this week on the Eels and no doubt the Telecrap will come up with some 5 year old scandal on one of our players

It's how they roll
Sad but true.

Edit: actually I have noted with interest a few comments of late in the Telecrap podcast with Adam Mobbs, Buzz and Caryanis (sp) and how every now and then they will mention that they receive a directive to “tone it up a bit”. Which made me think that the bosses from above are seeking more controversy. Unsurprising I know.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Nice of them to include an archive photo of Jake Arthur there, in addition to the 16 players that actually played last night... and feel sorry for Opacic and Makatoa who have contributed more games/minutes during the season.

Gronk

Staff member
Weedler being a merkin. Travelling on a private jet in your casual clothes ! Somebody call NRL Integrity Unit.

strider

Post Whore
Weedler being a merkin. Travelling on a private jet in your casual clothes ! Somebody call NRL Integrity Unit.

Congrats to everyone getting upset at weidler over that wet lettuce and spreading it far n wide .... pretty much played right into his attention seeking hands .... just ignore lame shit

Gronk

Staff member
Congrats to everyone getting upset at weidler over that wet lettuce and spreading it far n wide .... pretty much played right into his attention seeking hands .... just ignore lame shit
So it shouldn’t have been posted on this forum at all ? Keen to know what should or not be posted moving forward. Thanks.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I found it more hilarious Penrith are whinging about GF tickets.

It was obvious where Danny's bread is buttered this week for stories.

strider

Post Whore
So it shouldn’t have been posted on this forum at all ? Keen to know what should or not be posted moving forward. Thanks.
Post whatever you want - but realise its just perpetuating his attention ..... which is exactly what he wants

Gronk

Staff member
Post whatever you want - but realise its just perpetuating his attention ..... which is exactly what he wants
Well there will be 500 Eels articles posted this week and they are all after clicks, good, bad or ugly.