What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Eelementary

Post Whore
I dont think Matto listens to any advice tbh.

It's matto's way or the highway.

I'd be very surprised if he didn't have an advisor.

It's very rare for people to open a business without some form of advice.

And if the reports that he is back-flipping on that initial decision to sit out 3 games is true, then it's clear to me that someone is giving him advice to pay the fine, and he is heedi g that counsel.

And despite everyone getting their knickers in a twist over it, it's not a big deal that he's a tight arse, tbh.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
To be fair there was absolutely nothing in that tackle, Edwards backed into him and kept moving. Matto didn’t apply any pressure , and there was no danger. At the time it seemed as if it was an unnecessary on report, but who knows how the MRC makes decisions. Stupid , impulsive decision but it was such a nothing , mind you the club should have reacted and advised him.

Exactly, its an absolute farce it got that far and he was suspended/fined. Penalty at worst. The MRC needs a complete overhaul with idiots making crazy decisions. Theyre too focused on certain things, yet do nothing when a bloke puts a player in hospital or a spare tackle goes unnoticed. Pathetic.

Eelementary

Post Whore
To be fair there was absolutely nothing in that tackle, Edwards backed into him and kept moving. Matto didn’t apply any pressure , and there was no danger. At the time it seemed as if it was an unnecessary on report, but who knows how the MRC makes decisions. Stupid , impulsive decision but it was such a nothing , mind you the club should have reacted and advised him.

And as if Ryan Matterson is the only person to ever do, or say, something stupid under the influence of anger...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Assume they are speculating that Moses *could* do nothing and wait until his player option window is about to close.

View attachment 68472
He’d be mad not to. That’s what player options are for. The clubs are aware of this and plan accordingly. The reason they’re aware of it is because they agreed to it in the contract. The reason they agree to it is because it’s a way to get the player to sign for less than if there was no player option.

Conversely, a club option is something the player gives up, meaning that he would want more money than if there was no club option.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
one of the NewsCorpse's outlets has an article on Moses almost daily on social media and not one of them tell us anything we didn't already know and all mostly just speculation

JokerEel

First Grade
one of the NewsCorpse's outlets has an article on Moses almost daily on social media and not one of them tell us anything we didn't already know and all mostly just speculation

Nothing else to report on Moses gets the clicks!

I am hoping that once the cap for 23 is sorted Both Moses and Brown and signed...

We will upgrade Both for 23 I believe which will help keep them

Latest posts