What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels mardi gras float

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'm a humble bloke, Suity.

Oh, every time I go into the city I'm beating them off with sticks.

I didn't say you are gay because you were good looking, either. Truth is, you're not good looking. I said you are gay because of your totally gay "fashion sense".

I'm not fazed. I just took it as an excuse to make yet another cheap shot remark regarding your metro gayness :D

I beat you beat them off with sticks - sword fighting!:lol:

You're kidding right:lol: i'm better looking then you:lol: and add the fact thyat my dress sense is better then yours, i shave, i'm the total package:p

I've actually been doing sword fighting since I was 15. :sarcasm:

You're kidding right:lol: i'm better looking than you:lol: and add the fact thyat my dress sense is better then yours, i shave, i'm the total package:p
Firstly, I corrected your grammatical error. Please take note and try not to make such errors in the future.

Secondly, wake up and smell your penis. You're about as attractive as Flatch. androtops just hit on you because they know you're easy. It is not because you're good looking and only partially because of your faggy metro fashion sense.

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I've actually been doing sword fighting since I was 15. :sarcasm:

Firstly, I corrected your grammatical error. Please take note and try not to make such errors in the future.

Secondly, wake up and smell your penis. You're about as attractive as Flatch. androtops just hit on you because they know you're easy. It is not because you're good looking and only partially because of your faggy metro fashion sense.

lol give me a break, i've never given a sh*t about grammer on the forums, and i won't start now:p

:lol: the only androtop that ever hit on me was you!! that's the reason why everytime i come down you try and poor drinks down my throat to get me pissed:lol:

homo man

Juniors
That`s what he wants, Lethal. ANY attention is better than none. Pretty pathetic to try to get it on an anonymous internet forum, though.
Ahhh linny my homophobic little friend,you'l be the one craving attention when im a superstar forever known as the first nrl gay float.

homo man

Juniors
I'd like to see Denis Fitzgerald locked in the cage with Fui and Reddy.:lol:
Lol fitzy could be a gimp on leash tied to the tow bar.
pulp_fiction.jpg

Eels Dude

Coach
Please don't PM me ever again homo man, it's annoying enough reading your posts in the forum let alone having you in my inbox. Otherwise I might have to come to the mardi gras for the sole reason to cut your float in half with a chainsaw.

homo man

Juniors
Please don't PM me ever again homo man, it's annoying enough reading your posts in the forum let alone having you in my inbox. Otherwise I might have to come to the mardi gras for the sole reason to cut your float in half with a chainsaw.
So just for the record thats no you wont be participating in the event?