What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels/Raiders spoilers

*Paul*

Juniors
18-4, Raiders in trouble, we need a 30 pt lead minimum to see out the second half collaspe.

Mr Saab

Referee
Tim Smith is playing worst than Ben Kusto and Blaine Stanley combined.
They talk about 2nd yr syndrome....this game is a classic example of it.

*Paul*

Juniors
BTW, is just ABC Canberra, or is it everywhere that is constantly telling us about some nothing Yawnion game we're not interested in?

paulquinn49

Bench
Remember the talk about Jeremy Smith and how he was an outside chance about a month back to get a Kiwi jersey...then he debuted, poor guy.

Spose it doesnt help when Tim Smith drops the ball so much but I cant see the Parra halves doing enough to let Canberra blow another lead.

However I wouldnt put it past Canberra as they try to test their fans patience each week.

Hutty1986

Immortal
*Paul* said:
BTW, is just ABC Canberra, or is it everywhere that is constantly telling us about some nothing Yawnion game we're not interested in?

Where do you listen to the footy from?

I havent been able to find any Can-Bra radio stations, I've just been listening online via 2GB

wittyfan

Referee
Tim Smith and John Morris formed a great synergy in the halves. It's no surprise that results have waned since they've been split.

effnic

Bench
I Bleed Green said:
Don't worry, we'll blow it. We can't possibly play as well as we did in the first half.
If Tim Smith stays on the field you guys should be sweet.