What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels team vs Panthers

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...e=hayne-and-hindmarsh-named-for-fridays-trial

Eels side to play Penrith Panthers on Friday 17 February, Centrebet Stadium, 8pm.

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Luke Burt
3. Ryan Morgan
4. Esi Tonga
5. Ken Sio
6. Ben Roberts
7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah
9. Matt Keating
10. Mitchell Allgood
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ben Smith
13. Justin Horo

14. Casey McGuire
15. Taulima Tautai
16. Fuifui Moimoi
17. Justin Poore
19. Joseph Paulo

Kick-off times:
NSW Cup: 4.10pm
Toyota Cup: 6pm
NRL: 8pm

Eels Dude

Coach
I wonder if that's what Kearney thinks that's what he'll go with for round 1. I'd have thought he'd have named more than 18 players though if spots are still up for grabs in certain positions. Would have liked Blair to get another run.

tresurehunt

Juniors
gee i might be just me but i really dont like our N0. 3 option, i hope he is just keeping the seat warm...

oldmancraigy

Coach
Looks liek tautai and Sio will get spots in the round one team-

Yes it does!

Also looks like Allgood might be starting ahead of Fui?

And is Lasalo injured or gone? Seems to be B Smith in the 12 with Horo at lock.

Personally I'm unconvinced by Hindy and Smith being on the field at the same time? We just lose so much in the wide running department with Smith out there. I think he needs to refine his game to focus on being a (gasp) central back rower.

Parra Pride

Coach
Would prefer to see Blair in the centres ahead of Morgan to see what he can do, our centers don't look to strong, thankfully we have Willie to come back and take one of those positions.

Eels Dude

Coach
Personally I'm unconvinced by Hindy and Smith being on the field at the same time? We just lose so much in the wide running department with Smith out there. I think he needs to refine his game to focus on being a (gasp) central back rower.

I think that's what Maitua fits in but he's injured. Lasalo doesn't seem any better wide runner than Smith, and Smith is a better defender especially out wide. Be interested to see how Kearney uses the backrow this year it could be all over the shop.

hindy111

Post Whore
shack matua still may come in-well reni will
Shack i think may struggle-any news how he has been going?