What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Team VS Penrith

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=39081&title=pirtek-eels-round-19-teams

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Luke Burt
3. Ryan Morgan
4. Ben Smith
5. Jordan Atkins
6. Casey McGuire
7. Jeff Robson
8. Tim Mannah
9. Matt Keating
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C)
12. Taniela Lasalo
13. Justin Horo

15. Shane Shackleton
16. Mitchell Allgood
17. Manase Manuokafoa
19. Reni Maitua

Coach: Stephen Kearney

INJURIES: Justin Poore (knee) indefinite, Jacob Loko (knee) season, Joel Reddy (pectoral) indefinite

Toyota Cup v Penrith Panthers at Centrebet Stadium at 5.15pm:

1. Marmin Barba
2. Jacab Gagan
3. Vai Toutai
4. Trent Jennings
5. Chris Ulugia
6. Jason Wehbe
7. Cameron Breust
8. Kyle Fraser
9. Daniel Mahoney
10. Peni Terepo
11. Josh Tuitupou
12. Matthew Eisenhuth
13. Rory Brien (C)

14. Dean Blackman
15. Toby Key
16. Joseph Ualesi
17. PJ Asiata

Coach: Matt Cameron

Wentworthville team to play Western Suburbs in Round 19 of the NSW Cup:

1. Henry Raiwailui
2. Chris Hicks
3. Troy Savage
4. Karl Filiga
5. Ken Sio
6. Tom Humble
7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Pele Peletelese
9. Matt Hunt
10. Manase Manuokafoa
11. Nathan Armit (C)
12. Mathew Ryan
13. Danny Howard
14. Aaron Fluke
15. Joseph Paulo
17. Simon Greaves
18. Carl Webb

jono

Juniors
I wondered if Burt would play fullback against the Panthers. Walsh has a hell of a bomb on him.
I suspect Hayne has a more threatening bomb purely due to the height and spiral he can get, and Coote wasn't all that comfortable under the high ball last week....

hybrideel

Bench
Ok so i looked through last weeks team list names on Tuesday and it is exactly the same as this week. So going by that we should not take any notice of this at all

Does anyone take the named team seriously anyway? The last couple of weeks have shown how much of a joke the team selected actually are.

born an eel

Bench
might as well just give every player a number for the year and stay with it.

Reni must be working his way into the team - 20 last week 19 this week.

I think somebody from the club needs to track down Rogers and get his beloved 14 jumper off him.

True EEL

Bench
Wow SK really has me wondering and Penrith worried by these tricky team selections, they certainly are a joy to be around and support......so over it....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wow SK really has me wondering and Penrith worried by these tricky team selections, they certainly are a joy to be around and support......so over it....
:lol: Waaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Kearney didn't pick Hayne in 6 Waaaaahhhhhh!!! Names a different team than the one running out Waaaaaahhhhh!!!! FMD the game is 5 days away, the only reason they name a team now is for RLW and Big League. I trust him to name the team he thinks can get the job done.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ok so i looked through last weeks team list names on Tuesday and it is exactly the same as this week. So going by that we should not take any notice of this at all

Very good point.

I've been hanging all day to see this week's team named but really I shouldn't have been so silly. I should have known better.