What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V Chooks Game Thread

Eelogical

Referee
Well, everyone is saying we are going to get smashed, lapped, flogged and diced by the Roosters. A team that has won 8 straight playing one that is booking Mad Monday costumes and an end of season trip. It's been one of the most difficult seasons for the Eels as a club as a whole that I can remember, and that's saying something. Tonight, Brad prepares us yet again for a bout of hopeful anticipation. I have already filled the fridge in expectation.

Kornstar

Coach
Does anyone else see a minimum 40 point loss tonight? I'm not sure we'll even score a try.

They are on a roll and we are just out of troops.

Eelogical

Referee
I expect us to get steamrolled, especially in the last 20 minutes. Nothing short of a Herculean effort by the Eels will prove otherwise. That game in the NT was a shocker apart from some great defence by the Eels. Much stronger opponents tonight though.

Chipmunk

Coach
The score in this match will depend totally on the mentality of both sides. If the Roosters are in the mood to play for 80 minutes and we're not really in the mood to play then they will hit 60 without even trying.

If the Roosters have a similar mentality that they've had for most of their games the passed month and we play with a similar mentality that we had against Penrith last week, then the score will be closer than most people think by the end of the match.

I'd say the difference in the scoreline by the end of the match would be around the 20 mark.

hybrideel

Bench
I'm usually optimistic about chances of winning but tonight i will take a <20 poi t loss as a win. I think the only hope is the roosters fall asleep for a bit like they have in their last few games

Eelogical

Referee
The score in this match will depend totally on the mentality of both sides. If the Roosters are in the mood to play for 80 minutes and we're not really in the mood to play then they will hit 60 without even trying.

If the Roosters have a similar mentality that they've had for most of their games the passed month and we play with a similar mentality that we had against Penrith last week, then the score will be closer than most people think by the end of the match.

I'd say the difference in the scoreline by the end of the match would be around the 20 mark.

Eels 13+?