What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Tigers - only SINGLES left

eelman03

Juniors
Availability:
Ken Thornett StandAlloc. Exhausted
Mick Cronin StandAlloc. Exhausted
Western TerraceLimited seats only
Eastern TerraceLimited seats only
Northern TerraceAlloc. Exhausted
South Non-AlcoholAlloc. Exhausted
Obstructed ViewSingle seats only
Obstructed ViewSingle seats only

Last edited:

Borat.

Juniors
We have one 2 of the last 3 so over the last 2 years the Parra dominance is a Myth

If Gibbs was in I'd be real confident of another win making it 3 from last 4....but with him out I 'm relying on Parra to not produce 2 weeks in a row....

SDM

First Grade
We have one 2 of the last 3 so over the last 2 years the Parra dominance is a Myth

If Gibbs was in I'd be real confident of another win making it 3 from last 4....but with him out I 'm relying on Parra to not produce 2 weeks in a row....

What happened in the other game, the one that mattered?

macnaz

Staff member
we had some key players injured and 1 more injured during the game .

Mader45

Juniors
Tigers are doing sweet again this year for crowds.

Third most popular home team after Brisbane and Bulldogs
Second most popular away team after St George

And the highest averages at NSW local stadiums in the nrl....Campbelltown and Leichardt with over 15,000 each per game.

And along with the Dogs and Dragons, we're the only teams to have never played a game with less then 10,000 in attendance this year.

macnaz

Staff member
Well we could never be called Band wagon supporters with those stats to prove it.. The dogs stats surprise me tho with their position on the ladder this year. Another stat that wasnt mentioned was for every dogs supporter inside the ground there were equal amounts outside in the carpark breaking into cars. :)

The schedule is wrong for this game. The game near the start of the year should have been at Parramatta Stadium and the game near the end of the year at the larger SFS.

In all seriousness why isn't the game against the Tigers one of the games Parramatta play at ANZ. These 2 sides in my many years of watching football have more often than not drawn good crowds. I was told by a tiger board member last year that we will never play Parramatta at Leichhardt or Campbelltown in the foreseeable future as it draws too many fans for those 2 grounds.

Why would anyone bother buying tickets with an obstructed view.This is our bogey game out of the next three.Win this at Parramatta stadium & i will be even more convinced than i allready am,guarantes home final if there is any such thing for us & means we wont have to meet them again this year.They can be a a vey dangerous side on there day.Hate them with a passion.