What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Eagles

King-Gutho94

Coach
I only sit in the corporate boxes with all the other powerful millionaires
Are you a beer or spirit drinker.

They have removed the spirits from some corporate packages this year at commbank.

A lot of people weren't happy as they weren't told about it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Are you a beer or spirit drinker.

They have removed the spirits from some corporate packages this year at commbank.

A lot of people weren't happy as they weren't told about it.

I was lying. I watch games on my couch or at the local. I don't enjoy going to games like I used to. People yelling and using terrible language, crowds,overpriced shit food and drinks that have to line up for. Grown men waving flags to me is weird as well. Then trying to find parking, being cold, cramped up, having to hang a piss is a hassle. Trying to leave the game another hassle.

At home I can control the weather,food,alcohol and urinary demands

Gazzamatta

Coach
Got a tad peckish on Friday night, thought Id check out the snacks. Small cup of chips $6.50. Dodgey looking burger $16. Decided I wasnt that hungry. Sterlos has a tray of chips, too many for one person, $8. Great Northern $5.85. Ill know better next time.
If you havent been to Commbank you should go though. Amazing view. Very clean dunnys. Love it there. Even had a new announcer last Friday that was about 10% as annoying as the previous pair of "MAKE SOME NOISE" ers.

T.S Quint

Coach
Got a tad peckish on Friday night, thought Id check out the snacks. Small cup of chips $6.50. Dodgey looking burger $16. Decided I wasnt that hungry. Sterlos has a tray of chips, too many for one person, $8. Great Northern $5.85. Ill know better next time.
If you havent been to Commbank you should go though. Amazing view. Very clean dunnys. Love it there. Even had a new announcer last Friday that was about 10% as annoying as the previous pair of "MAKE SOME NOISE" ers.

They've had a female announcer recently who wasn't there on Friday.
Thank goodness, because her voice was incredibly annoying.

T.S Quint

Coach
Grown men waving flags to me is weird as well.

iwo-jima-flag-raising-joe-rosenthal-world-war-two.jpg