What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Knights trial results.

natheel

Coach
Time off as the stretcher is called for a Knights player

I know it's a trial but what can you see withthe guys playing that is different between a Kearney coached parra and a Stuart coached parra? What has Stuart obviously focused in (albeit with fringe players)

I know it's a trial but what can you see withthe guys playing that is different between a Kearney coached parra and a Stuart coached parra? What has Stuart obviously focused in (albeit with fringe players)

Yeah too early to tell, we look much better than he knights, much fitter than the Knights and much more Organised than the knights

natheel

Coach
Yeah too early to tell, we look much better than he knights, much fitter than the Knights and much more Organised than the knights

Well that's good I remember last year we weren't fit in the trials at all so that's a good sign first up for just the young guys

natheel

Coach
Good win

Nice to get some pre season confidence an give young guys a run. I saw a pic on fb and our jerseys don't look to bad I wouldn't min if they were used during regular season a couple games

Delboy

First Grade
Just spoke to someoe who was there, apparewntly no one from the Knighta top 30 played, normally we are crap in the trials anyway.

Ken Edwards , MOM, Taniella and Taulima too big and strong. Brayden Williame went OK, as did Nathan Smith. Overall a hit out and a good win.

Said don't get too excited but they moved well and finished some good plays and looked very fit and bigger than last year

Stagger eel

Staff member
I had massive wraps on Williams then he picked up a few knee injuries. Hope he goes well for you guys.

He's got very good hands and can hit a line hard... Pay got him from you blokes, apparently Melbourne were pissed that he left

beagle

Juniors
Can anyone report on how our new all white uniforms look? From pics, they look no good! I'd rather look shit and perform well then the opposite I guess though.

I know i'd look good in it.

That's the training jersey. The white shorts and socks are the away style for this year.

This training jersey should of been the away jersey. Better than the yellow bars on the actual away jersey.