What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels will smash the Storm

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Storm 138, Parramatta 4

I've never tipped the rioght score in a match for some straqnge reason. About time that I got one right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck to the Eels, they are gonna need it. ;-) Unfortunbately for Melbourne, Bill Harrigan is the official, meaning that unlike the other referees, there is not the slightest chance of the home crowd playing a large part in who they favour. :lol: :lol: :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lord Reynoldson said:
Storm 138, Parramatta 4

I've never tipped the rioght score in a match for some straqnge reason. About time that I got one right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck to the Eels, they are gonna need it. ;-) Unfortunbately for Melbourne, Bill Harrigan is the official, meaning that unlike the other referees, there is not the slightest chance of the home crowd playing a large part in who they favour. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why on Earth would a Storm fan not want Harrigan?

Forgotten 99 already it seems.

olympic park

Juniors
El Duque said:
storm007 said:
Were are all the Storm supporters? No rude answers please

There are none and that's not being rude. Check your crowd stats.

yeah lets see... no coverage at all on the media (both TV or print), and f***wits in the northern states who want the storm out of the comp so will not provide additional funding to grow the game down here. so you expect to be able to fill the stadium going on that?? I THINK NOT!

its this simple sunshine - without the storm league does not grow in this country, and if it doesnt grow you can kiss the sport goodbye cos the AFL have plenty of money and they're willing to spend it promoting their game in the non-AFL states!

El Diablo

Post Whore
olympic park said:
El Duque said:
storm007 said:
Were are all the Storm supporters? No rude answers please

There are none and that's not being rude. Check your crowd stats.

yeah lets see... no coverage at all on the media (both TV or print), and f***wits in the northern states who want the storm out of the comp so will not provide additional funding to grow the game down here. so you expect to be able to fill the stadium going on that?? I THINK NOT!

its this simple sunshine - without the storm league does not grow in this country, and if it doesnt grow you can kiss the sport goodbye cos the AFL have plenty of money and they're willing to spend it promoting their game in the non-AFL states!

Sunshine, didn't you have EVERY game on TV last year??

People used that as an excuse then for your poor crowds :?

Make up your mind. On TV or off TV.

As for RL not growing without Melbourne what a load of crap. What do they contribute to RL?

Western Australia do more for RL in Australia than Melbourne.

Ms.Storm

Juniors
Thought so as much.

As if you know anything that happens here in Melbourne.

People like you hold up the growth of league.
That's all I care to say to you. :cry:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Ms.Storm said:
Thought so as much.

What a lame comeback. Nothing of substance and you failed to even try and refute my points.

Also, the fact you entitled your post "El Dickhead is on these forums I see" shows you have nothing but personal insults as some form of argument :lol:

slippery eel

Juniors
Ms.Storm said:
Thought so as much.

whats holding league back in Melbourne is your own people. Like Vossy on the Sunday footyshow said - in 12 pages of football news in the Melbourne paper there was only 12 paragraphs on league. I dont know why a League team in Melbourne exists???.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Slippery, that's a major problem. Newspapers and radio don't like to show support to the game because they are all AFL biased. That's the difference between Sydney/Brisbane and Melbourne. ALL aspects of media were willing to embrace AFL teams in Sydney and Brisbane.

With the NRL's sponsorships, it is extremely unlikely that Melbourne will ever disapear. Even if thge NRL had to pay $4-5 million a year themselves they would remain because as they have stated in the past, many of the best sponsors of the game insist that there is a team in Melbourne. Without Melbourne, the NRL sponsorship will go down drastically. Not necessarily sponsors just pull out, but they are no longer paying for product coverage in one of Australia's largest cities.

And please refrain from derogatory insults or abusing people. (Not really diredcted at you slippery) By the way El Duque, I doubt that Ms.Storm will retaliate to your personal attacks. She's more intelligent than that and won't bother argueing with you because she is aware of your strong anti-Melbourne bias. MsStorm, even if someone is a dickhead, please try and put it in terms such as "Spastic" "scumbag" "loser" "Moron" or just "DH".

Abusive posts can be removed.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Look, I have an issue wth you deleting my posts and locking this thread and will bring it up in the mod forum!

El Diablo

Post Whore
I will now re-post what was deleted.

Lord Reynoldson said:
By the way El Duque, I doubt that Ms.Storm will retaliate to your personal attacks. She's more intelligent than that and won't bother argueing with you because she is aware of your strong anti-Melbourne bias.

Please find a post where I have personally attacked her!

Back up your accusations, son.

Lord Reynoldson said:
. MsStorm, even if someone is a dickhead, please try and put it in terms such as "Spastic".

Let me guess, you're a big fan of Lleyton Hewitt and his insensitive remarks?

Fancy encouraging people to use a disability as an insult.

You are a low act, Lord Reynaldson.

Now don't delete these again please.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
El Duque said:
Look, I have an issue wth you deleting my posts and locking this thread and will bring it up in the mod forum!

I did mention that abusive or attacking posts can be deleted. Calling anyone a low act I consider a verbal attack, especially from someone like you seems to only come here to complain and spread your anti Melbourne bias around. If you want to be all anti-storm, then go do it somewhere else, but not in the Storm forum. People aren't going to keep on coming back if your always in here calling people dickhead's (different thread to this), or low acts, or saying how Melbourne should be kicked out (which the only reason you think that storngly right now is because your side has deficiencies that has seen them all but unable to make the finals) If Ms Storm had of posted another post calling you a dickhead, I would have deleted it too. This is a Storm friendly forum, not a forum for Storm bashing. If you that's what you want to do, then go do it somewhere else.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lord Reynoldson said:
El Duque said:

I did mention that abusive or attacking posts can be deleted. Calling anyone a low act I consider a verbal attack, especially from someone like you seems to only come here to complain and spread your anti Melbourne bias around. If you want to be all anti-storm, then go do it somewhere else, but not in the Storm forum. People aren't going to keep on coming back if your always in here calling people dickhead's (different thread to this), or low acts, or saying how Melbourne should be kicked out (which the only reason you think that storngly right now is because your side has deficiencies that has seen them all but unable to make the finals) If Ms Storm had of posted another post calling you a dickhead, I would have deleted it too. This is a Storm friendly forum, not a forum for Storm bashing. If you that's what you want to do, then go do it somewhere else.

Fool, you told her to call me a "spastic" and you chose to delete a post because I called you a low act?

You are!!!!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lord Reynoldson said:
El Duque said:

I did mention that abusive or attacking posts can be deleted. Calling anyone a low act I consider a verbal attacke.

Let me quote you.

Lord Reynoldson said:
MsStorm, even if someone is a dickhead, please try and put it in terms such as "Spastic" "scumbag" "loser" "Moron" or just "DH".

Abusive posts can be removed.

I can really see how you want abusive posts deleted :roll:

And why did you delete my first post asking you to back up your accusations???

Latest posts