What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels's Trials, Dates and Locations

strider

Post Whore
I believe they were going to post our highlights on the parra website but they didn't have any footage of the teams running on the field

strider

Post Whore
I believe they were going to post our highlights on the parra website but they didn't have any footage of the teams running on the field

oh WTF! ... they ruined my joke! .... I just watched the start of the video and they do have footage of us running on the field - and I can see now that we didn't even do that well, so yeah

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Tigers were pumped. Have a look at their kick-chase.

If it's true you can't peak for the entire season, maybe going hard in the trials isn't the way to go.

Gronk

Staff member

If it's true you can't peak for the entire season, maybe going hard in the trials isn't the way to go.

Indeed. Who'd want to get the fundamentals right so quickly ?

Sphagnum

Coach

The tigers will be fighting us for the wooden spoon. A small psychological blow is all it was.

strider

Post Whore
yeah it's a good thing we save being pumped for the finals where it really matters :thumn