What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eelsunlimited.com

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What an exciting announcement.

http://eelsunlimited.com/

Thanks to Noyd for all his work, Coby for his cooperation and League Unlimited for their hospitality.

This is our site, so it can be as successful as we want it to be.

If anyone would like to help contribute with articles, stories, pictures and/or videos you can email them to admin@eelsunlimited.com or you can PM them to any of the eels mods.

Any pics or videos will need to be your own and not from a copyrighted source.

Enjoy.

nöyd

Staff member
Apologies to Hellsy and Parra Guru as the images in the banner were used without their say-so, in the rush to get the site up I just plain forgot.

Sorry ladies, please let me know if you're not ok with it and the appropriate adjustments will be made.

Thanks.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone would like a banner

eels.jpg

nöyd

Staff member
I'll make avatars and a more resolution friendly banner tonight after the match.

Glenn

First Grade
Looks good :), hopefully will remember to take the camera tonight so should have a few pics later tonight :)

noosa-eel

Juniors
Looks good...:D Would love the banner but for some unknown reason I never have any luck putting it on my profile :(

nöyd

Staff member
cheers Glenn, yes folks we need your pictures, doesnt matter how old or what quality, we can still use them, just make sure they are yours.

soooooooo much more to do on this site, so any feedback and suggestions is more than welcome.

nöyd

Staff member
Looks good...:D Would love the banner but for some unknown reason I never have any luck putting it on my profile :(

if everyone wanting a banner can hold for a few hours, i'll be doing heaps after tonights match :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

I'll fix it up for you tomorrow when noyd does the new banners

you've got a few typos in your sig file

nöyd

Staff member
mate until I get hold of the LU server details as well as the news script they're just disappearing into thin air, as I'd have to create a new page for each article that comes and goes.

they can all come back once the scripts are placed in the site code

hybrideel

Bench
hey Noyd, do you have a ftp server i can send pics to. i have heaps but they are all about 4-5MB each

Latest posts