What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EL DIVINO (half brother to Winx)

lockyno1

Post Whore
He could be better than Winx if the debut is anything to guide! Smashed them, won it by 5 lengths easing up (race 1 Gosford today)

Jeez! :crazy:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I was going to back him off the back of his trials but I wasn't going to take red figures in a 2yo race.

Very Impressive win though... I think he may be slightly flattered on the heavy track as a couple of them obviously struggled to get through it but he looks at minimum to be stakes class for sure.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Impressive win, he could be something special.

Or just flattered on a heavy track, will be good to see him come to town in a decent race so we can get a decent guide.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
He had a furlong on those plodders..

He looked pretty good, but i want to see him in Saturday metro class before i wrap him too heavy..

lockyno1

Post Whore
Took the $1.70 it was a pretty comfortable bet.

He looks a star in the making. Could go a bit further in distance than Winx.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Took the $1.70 it was a pretty comfortable bet.

He looks a star in the making. Could go a bit further in distance than Winx.

What makes you say that?

He is by a squib sire (albeit a bloody good one), Winx is by Street Cry and has won over 2000 and placed in an Oaks.

Not being a smartass, genuinely interested why you think he will.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Winx did win the QLD Oaks at 2200m at Doomben, beat a field of walkers but did win easy.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Didn't see the race but speaking of 2yo's the golden slipper is hopeless this year,not many of them horses will do anything as an older horse,ba leed dat

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Squib field 4 lyf!!

Wallers 2yo by High Chap FTW!! One of the few impressive 2yr olds I have seen.

The blue diamond form has been junk so far.

Last edited:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Omei Sword it will win the Sires and Champagne

It's by High Chapp out of Irish Lights who was Fastnet Rocks first Grp1 winner.

Ooghhh that just hit my pedigree g-spot

lockyno1

Post Whore
What makes you say that?

He is by a squib sire (albeit a bloody good one), Winx is by Street Cry and has won over 2000 and placed in an Oaks.

Not being a smartass, genuinely interested why you think he will.

Not that I trust Waterhouse one single bit but she did say that after the trial. That said if he ends up even as good as Winx he has done well. That was as good a performance in a maiden as you will see (and yes the other plodders were rubbish). However I like the fact the jockey barely had to whip the horse.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Omei Sword it will win the Sires and Champagne

It's by High Chapp out of Irish Lights who was Fastnet Rocks first Grp1 winner.

Ooghhh that just hit my pedigree g-spot
Love me some pedigree G spot bruh, Irish Lights by teh Rock and an outstanding US pedigree on the dams side.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Omei Sword is unbelievably bred, but it will want to be fast to beat Yankee Rose or Telperion in the Sires..

Latest posts