What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Masri goooooooooooooorne!

BWNB

First Grade
brokendigit said:
Oh, we're not.

Only you & "the guy at convienice shop" are worried by the sound of it...

Well he saw the Buy we got in Dykes was a very good one he could tell me that before he joined us, this guy just studies the NRL sorta like me

Dog-E

Juniors
brokendigit said:
Well, I think that the biggest compliment that you can ever give a person is that they made 100% use of their talent.

& I think that El-Masri, whilst not a hugely gifted player, he has certainly made the utmost of what he's got.

He has turned himself into an elite player though determination & hard work.

And apparently he can kick a goal or to when needed...

How bout that Dog-E ? ;-)

Nice!

See - I KNEW you could do it! :)

brokendigit

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Well he saw the Buy we got in Dykes was a very good one he could tell me that before he joined us, this guy just studies the NRL sorta like me

Big guy, you are, without doubt, the most insightful, sharp-thinking RL fan I've ever had the good fortune to come across. I know you've heard it before, but you are a genius.

Did you know that 66% of all the elite NRL thinkers can fit their left elbow into their mouth?

You'd be one of them, wouldn't you? :D

BWNB

First Grade
brokendigit said:
Big guy, you are, without doubt, the most insightful, sharp-thinking RL fan I've ever had the good fortune to come across. I know you've heard it before, but you are a genius.

Did you know that 66% of all the elite NRL thinkers can fit their left elbow into their mouth?

You'd be one of them, wouldn't you? :D

well mate i like to statee the obvious and i am sharks will have to win a premiership some day some people just cant see it happening but me and the convinence shop owner can IN THE NEXT FEW SEASONS
what is it with people not liking us have some sucess?

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
minor premiership is a trophy?

we will see once they start they cant stop mate mark my word , i say every year is the year of the shark but this is the year of the shark ask anyone they will agree the guy at convienice shop said mind you he is a parra man
"sharks will get that premiership sooner or later there just going through a rebuilding phase"

its almost like the roosters "after" fittler
and it will be like the dogs "after" Anasta

the best clubs go through these stages and we are going through them now

so you would think that covell and dykes will win you the premiership? :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
ozzy_ozman said:
so you would think that covell and dykes will win you the premiership? :lol:

Dykes the clubman he just loves the Sharks , he moved to Parramatta to see if he could taste sucess but alas nothing , missed oppertunity so he comes back to the Sharks for a spell , he admits he is a shire boy and loves playing for the team . The passion is there the desire is there he is the great clubman Adam Dykes

Luke Covell Tiger trash?
I think not
every team who could fit him under the cap wanted him he was offered huge ammounts Luke was just a no name
"his place in the team was to kick goals"
Well he has proved it so wrong, he isnt playing for cash he is playing for the Desire to win the Sharks first premiership.
We saw in round 2 aginast the eagles that he wasn't there for cash but love of the sharks.

As i said
Dykes and Covell along with other veterans of the Sharks club will win the premiership for the Sharks

ET couldn't do it Peach has his last shot this year and this ones for you.

Dog-E

Juniors
Well...I will say this - Compared directly to Covell...Makasini Richter looks like Chicka Ferguson re-incarnated!! :lol:

driftout

Juniors
I suspect he has a torn posterior cruciate ligament...the mechanism of injury points to this. Casey Mcguire rolled and braced himself in front of El Masri's right knee , forcing it back. If it is a partial tear he will get by with up to 8 weeks of physiotherapy. A total tear will mean surgical repair and 6 months of rehabilitation. You can play with a totally torn posterior cruciate but you are obviously restricted .

He was interviewed on Channel 7 and was almost in tears , so I suspect he will need surgery. Channel 9 showed some footage of a locked Canterbury medical room locked with Sonny Bill Williams trying to get in , with some sarcastic remarks about the room being impossible to access (although they interviewed El Masri afterwards). Channel 10 said 8 weeks out or the season if surgery is required. Channel 10 usually have the best league news during the week (which is ironic since they hold the AFL rights).

Tom Arber

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
minor premiership is a trophy?

we will see once they start they cant stop mate mark my word , i say every year is the year of the shark but this is the year of the shark ask anyone they will agree the guy at convienice shop said mind you he is a parra man
"sharks will get that premiership sooner or later there just going through a rebuilding phase"

its almost like the roosters "after" fittler
and it will be like the dogs "after" Anasta

the best clubs go through these stages and we are going through them now

Yes, the difference being that the Sharks are always rebuilding from a bombed-out pile of rubble into...

another bombed-out pile of rubble.

Mr Saab

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Dykes the clubman he just loves the Sharks , he moved to Parramatta to see if he could taste sucess but alas nothing , missed oppertunity so he comes back to the Sharks for a spell , he admits he is a shire boy and loves playing for the team . The passion is there the desire is there he is the great clubman Adam Dykes

great clubman dykes might be for the sharks...but a potential premiership winning 5/8 he aint

Latest posts