What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination Final - Roosters vs Rabbitohs: Sunday 11th September 4:05pm @Allianz Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well done on the win today...some of the decisions..eg Verills elbow to the head on one of your players on the ground along with the lifting tackle beyond the horizontal were hard to fathom...how did those Roosters players stay on ???

Gutsy win...you should be very proud of your team...happy to see the Roosters and the Storm gone...Enjoy your week.
Both teams grubbed it up today we had to get down a dirty to take it to them Roosters won the infringements 12-8 I don’t think they can complain. JWH should’ve been penalised more he kept going for Murray head I was into JWH all game. I thought both Atkins and Klein gave Souths some rough calls. But yeah losing Teddy was a blog blow for them. That was close to the most brutal game I’ve ever seen tbh. Tom will get a couple of weeks but we will cop it on the chin.

The atmosphere was insane I was in the front row 20 metre line Bunnies Supoorters Bay apparently I was on Fox League several times. I was going absolutely bonkas voice is pretty much gone it was f**ked by half time. Hands clapped red raw to near bleeding point and too much jumping as well! That win has made my year I had tears in my eyes it was simply sensational!

I’m not worried on next week yet out season has been a success and the best part is knocking our bitter most hated arch rivals out! Best atmosphere since 2014 GF!

And yes we will be right in it with the Sharks and I am so proud win lose or draw!

UP THE RABBITOHS! Eastern Suburbs Rooster crowed and then was conquered too!

Then on the way home with Dad we wee so happy we caught the wrong tram ended up in Royal Randwick but we didn’t care! Stayed 50mins after full time soaked it all in.

handyman2190

Bench

Both teams grubbed it up today we had to get down a dirty to take it to them Roosters won the infringements 12-8 I don’t think they can complain. JWH should’ve been penalised more he kept going for Murray head I was into JWH all game. I thought both Atkins and Klein gave Souths some rough calls. But yeah losing Teddy was a blog blow for them. That was close to the most brutal game I’ve ever seen tbh. Tom will get a couple of weeks but we will cop it on the chin.

The atmosphere was insane I was in the front row 20 metre line Bunnies Supoorters Bay apparently I was on Fox League several times. I was going absolutely bonkas voice is pretty much gone it was f**ked by half time. Hands clapped red raw to near bleeding point and too much jumping as well! That win has made my year I had tears in my eyes it was simply sensational!

I’m not worried on next week yet out season has been a success and the best part is knocking our bitter most hated arch rivals out! Best atmosphere since 2014 GF!

And yes we will be right in it with the Sharks and I am so proud win lose or draw!

UP THE RABBITOHS! Eastern Suburbs Rooster crowed and then was conquered too!

Then on the way home with Dad we wee so happy we caught the wrong tram ended up in Royal Randwick but we didn’t care! Stayed 50mins after full time soaked it all in.
I saw you cheering

callmack1

Staff member

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
you will be knocked out next week in any case - no issues with JWH tackle as that happens in every game- more so with how bargass stayed on having put Tedesco out of the game- yeh bargass showed respect to Tedesco - what a laugh you coach FA trophy is

you will be knocked out next week in any case - no issues with JWH tackle as that happens in every game- more so with how bargass stayed on having put Tedesco out of the game- yeh bargass showed respect to Tedesco - what a laugh you coach FA trophy is
Always an excuse.
It's pathetic.
We own you.
You tried to be thugs to us and ended up getting bashed.
Try blaming your two hot-head grubs. They got no self-control

handyman2190

Bench
Ref assisted win - how did bargass stay on the field after putting Tedesco out of the game- Roosters had 3 HIA's and Toops groin going and a reshuffled backline.

Never mind you will be eliminated next week - even if you somehow manage to win vs Sharks as the Cows also got a leg up from the Ref - Penrth will give you a footy master class the week after.

Fatrell will have nighmares seeing the Steedon name in his dreams after dropping numerous kicks from Cleary - like Waqa did

View attachment 66092
Your an imbecile!! Ask yourself how thuggraves stays on the field and you have your answer, Alliance is ours now!!! Suck on that commo

Veracity14

Juniors

happens in every game? Pigs arse it does, that was a very deliberate ploy to try & genuinely maim Burgess, the hit on Tedesco came over the shoulder & around the neck first, his momentum brought the head into play, there’s no way that was out & out intentional
Now just piss off & cry into your mad Monday milk, you blithering oik

Steenson123

Juniors
Knocke
Always an excuse.
It's pathetic.
We own you.
You tried to be thugs to us and ended up getting bashed.
Try blaming your two hot-head grubs. They got no self-control
Knocked out by... Cronulla??? Yeah Cronulla their closing schedule included: Balmain, Canterbury, Newcastle, Warriors, St George, and the Manly- I quit- squad. Gee what an awesome schedule for Cronulla!! Also they failed to defeat a side who ALWAYS LOSE in Sydney despite leading them by 8 in the closing minutes.
Conversely, we sank a side that had not tasted defeat for... over two months, plus we beat Melbourne, NQ, Parramatta et al in our last 8 games. That's far superior form to Cronulla so I would say with certainty that the squad has absolutely no fear of dopey Cronulla. They are not Bellamy at his best nor even close to the current Easts line-up.

Steenson123

Juniors
Stalin is having a bad week.
His Roosters got bashed yesterday, and his comrades are getting smashed and retreating in Ukraine.
Thuggery gets defeated by the powers of Good. 🤣
They are not "comrades" in Ukraine. Ukraine is riddled with Neo-Nazis [Right Sector, Azov Battalion, US-UK-NATO Mercenaries plus jihad recruits provided by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the other Gulf Tyrannies]. The Saker calls them Ukronazis and in any case they are being used by Washington for its endless war on Russia, then China. The US does not spend over a $Trillion p.a on "defense" to play marbles they want endless war everywhere they can execute it through proxies like Ukraine. Ukraine's policy is to serve Washington's global desires [like most other regimes do including Albanese] whatever the costs and irrespective of battle field realities.

Last edited:

Steenson123

Juniors
Lets face it. We have a tremendous football side that likely will end up having the NRL's all-time leading try scorer. That is absolutely historic and symbolic of what this side can do. However as pointed out weeks ago, the squad often plays sans the discipline and focus required to sink a dominant side like Penrith. The pack has been often maligned but in our last 8-9 contests we have torpedoed Parramatta, Melbourne, NQ and now Easts, who had been trampling on all comers for over two months straight. That quartet boast powerful packs and it could be argued that with Radish back at 13 Easts had the scariest, most powerful pack of all in recent months. I mean they had steamrollered everybody, led by Popeye Heargraves and Barry Lodge, including Melbourne down there and in Week 25 against us. But we got it right. Let Easts have their opening night glory and hard-on Merry Xmas Mr. Robinson, then sink them 9 days later with a totally different outfit and Head Coach back.

Steenson123

Juniors
happens in every game? Pigs arse it does, that was a very deliberate ploy to try & genuinely maim Burgess, the hit on Tedesco came over the shoulder & around the neck first, his momentum brought the head into play, there’s no way that was out & out intentional
Now just piss off & cry into your mad Monday milk, you blithering oik
Tom B has been one of our best all season along with Graham. Both unheralded in their production and efforts. We flat out smacked Easts this time as we have done for the past 2 seasons. I mean we put 60 on them in 2020 and 54 I believe last season. Tom B will be hard to replace and realistically he has been too harshly treated.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Knocke

Knocked out by... Cronulla??? Yeah Cronulla their closing schedule included: Balmain, Canterbury, Newcastle, Warriors, St George, and the Manly- I quit- squad. Gee what an awesome schedule for Cronulla!! Also they failed to defeat a side who ALWAYS LOSE in Sydney despite leading them by 8 in the closing minutes.
Conversely, we sank a side that had not tasted defeat for... over two months, plus we beat Melbourne, NQ, Parramatta et al in our last 8 games. That's far superior form to Cronulla so I would say with certainty that the squad has absolutely no fear of dopey Cronulla. They are not Bellamy at his best nor even close to the current Easts line-up.
I think you got the wrong quote for your response.
No idea what you are saying, I never mentioned Cronulla

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
They are not "comrades" in Ukraine. Ukraine is riddled with Neo-Nazis [Right Sector, Azov Battalion, US-UK-NATO Mercenaries plus jihad recruits provided by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the other Gulf Tyrannies]. The Saker calls them Ukronazis and in any case they are being used by Washington for its endless war on Russia, then China. The US does not spend over a $Trillion p.a on "defense" to play marbles they want endless war everywhere they can execute it through proxies like Ukraine. Ukraine's policy is to serve Washington's global desires [like most other regimes do including Albanese] whatever the costs and irrespective of battle field realities.
Comrades are the Russians, that's Marshall's kin. That's what I said.
Man you are having comprehension problems this afternoon. Get off the grog

No tears from me, congrats boys. Still don’t know what to make of the game. Still think if Burgess gets sent for the shot on Teddy, Klein gets control of the game and we don’t see the free for all that we witnessed. Klein was equally inept to both teams. Game was great in that it will be spoken about for years but quality was poor. I had a heap of casuals text me about how great the game was. Whether that gets them into rugby league more seriously is debatable. Anyway, regardless what you do next week, the year has already been a success. Good luck merkins.

Last edited:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
No tears from me, congrats boys. Still don’t know what to make of the game. Still think if Burgess gets sent for the shot on Teddy, Klein gets control of the game and we don’t see the free for all that we witnessed. Klein was equally inept to both teams. Game was great in that it will be spoken about for years but quality was poor. I had a heap of casuals text me about how great the game was. Whether that gets them into rugby league more seriously is debatable. Anyway, regardless what you next week, the year has already been a success. Good luck merkins.
Thanks bro, even if you are the enemy 😂
're:Burgess hit on Tedesco:
Look, I been hearing that argument all day on talk back radio. What doesn't get mentioned about that is:
1. Teddy ducks into every collision. It's his running style. Eventually, with 6'4+ dudes, they are gonna collect him, most likely in the head.
2. Tom didn't intentional go out to take his head off. The tackle was a bit lazy, and the first POC was the shoulder, sliding up onto his neck. Is it a send-off offence? I don't think so, given what I just said, and I've seen worse this year that were bins but not send offs.
3. The blow up is because it was Tedesco. If it was someone else, people would accept it and move on.
4. Tom got sent 30secs later, for a shot that definitively wasn't a sin bin offence. The first POC on Lodge was definitely the chest. In any case, he was off, you guys had the numbers advantage, but kept wanting to brawl. THAT is what cost you guys the game.

I get you might not accept this. That's cool. But let's not pretend that JWH wasn't trying his best to take Latrell's head off. There was a swinging arm, with wind up, and definitely with intent. 2 inches lower and Latrell would be in surgery today. And all this because of the grudge about Manu.

Latest posts