What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elliot should go.

Reggie Priest

Juniors
Matty Elliot your time is up at Penrith, you have delivered absolutley Zero. Go back to Canberra were your cold personality is more suited. Glen Mathews you should go with him, you kidding yourself if you think Elliot's delivered the goods!

Bring in a local - Carty or Freddy? Im sure deep down theyd love to coach the Panthers.

nobody who is loyal to penrith should want freddy back even he will tell you his a rooster not a panther so to all these ppl who want freddy plz either a) wake up and look elsewhere or b) jump on the rooster and have a ride with him.

Cartwright on the other hand is a different story.

And i dont know why you have started a new thread on this we basically have it running in 3 different threads.

Dave Q

Coach
Freddy turned his back on his homeland. To put it bluntly, he sold out.

He seems like a nice bloke, but in my eyes, he will never be a panther again.

Panthership is not something that can be bought or sold or given away, it has to be earned.

Hanscholo

Bench
Get someone to rebuild the club. Somone that has done it before, and can work with young blokes and motivate people. Why dont you guys get that phat leagues club to drive a truck load of money over to Gould's house for old times sake?

Elliott is so far out of his depth at the moment he can barely do an interview without seeming like he has no answers.

No thanks you guys can keep him.....a lot of us raiders fans always said he was hopeless as a coach, and nobody ever believed us until now.

Fibroman

First Grade
Penrith will come out and put 50 on Souths this week and everyone will stop whinging.

Big Mick

Referee
Fibroman said:
Penrith will come out and put 50 on Souths this week and everyone will stop whinging.

If we put 50 on Souths I wont be jumping through hoops.

If we put 50 on the Roosters/Parra/teams with ability...then i'll jump through hoops.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Hanscholo said:
he can barely do an interview without seeming like he has no answers.

don't know about no answers but the extreme stress he is feeling is pretty clearly etched on his face in the last few interviews I've seen him do

Big Mick

Referee
Tyler Durden said:
only after penrith helped to sell the game to murdoch for 30 pieces of silver.

Rah rah...Sing and Fittler were the only two players not told to go back to their respective clubs when that whole thing was on...Tallis and Cross had to sit out seasons, whereas Fittler and Sing were allowed to remain at their club cause it was the Roosters.

If the vision that was Super League was still around today, we wouldn't have a sh*te TV rights deal thats for sure, our game wouldn't be so poorly run financially and we wouldn't be underselling the spectacle.

Monday night football was a super league initiative...Video Ref...super league...etc

I think people blame Super League for crap TV rights etc...but in actual fact..if News Limited wasn't running the game back then and didn't undersell our game through the administrators at the time...then Super League wouldn't have happened.

Dave Q

Coach
Fibroman said:

Theres a few panther people I know who think the current Souths game is very understated and the result may well be the other way around!

If Souths cant win, I'd be happy with the honourable draw.

No injuries, no coaching crises, no collapses, we all want to see the players at their best.

The irony is that our struggling sides are likely to bring in a much better crowd that a lot of other clubs this weekend. That reflects the passion.

The panthers at CUA, 4 years of misery for me, surely by the law of averages, souths can sneak one through!