What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email a player

Caged Panther

First Grade
More new features at PI, and funnily enough it is an interactive feature.

There is an email a player icon somewhere on the front page. Click it tell them the player you want it to go to and write a message send it off.

A year to late for all the girdlerettes though. :lol: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
:lol: The Girdlerettes knew how to email a player. ;-) How do you think I got Sattsy online and interactive with us.

I'm sure Joely and Benny will be in great demand. :p

Fibroman

First Grade
Just get up to Panthers after the game and buy a couple of drinks and talk to them personally. They are just normal blokes like you and me. Trent has got more personality than the rest of them. He is a true westie.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Big Mick said:
Everyone E-mail Gower and tell him not to leave the club.

He would love that to hear the fans support but i can't see him leaving anyway plus his fiance just struck a deal with 9 so why would he go to England and she stay here if they are planning to get married?

Kiwipanther

Juniors
parra_panther said:
All I can say is thank god Girds is no longer a player.

The server would have suffered a meltdown.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The bandwidth would go though the roof

Caged Panther

First Grade
fibro man said:
I will be emailing John Lang, and tell him to smile a bit more during the games. :D

actually i'd like to see less swearing/chucking of water bottles during games, it would be an indication we were playing smarter.

Caged Panther

First Grade
fibro man said:
I will be emailing John Lang, and tell him to smile a bit more during the games. :D

I feel like writing to him and asking what the poor water bottle he abuses during games has ever done to him? :lol: :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
Email Frank Puletua to tell him that the objective of the game is to hold on to the ball.

Sorry, it's late. :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
Hey. I think thats a bit unfair.

When he left he was hopeless. But since he has come back he hasn't been that bad.

Fibroman

First Grade
I might email Marty Lang and ask him how he went in the 'knuckle' with Hicksy. I've heard Hicksy's side of the story already.

*Sandy*

First Grade
How about you just hand deliver it to him in Glenmore Park ... that's if he is still residing there...

Fibroman

First Grade
He didn't really play much first grade last year. He's a solid bloke to have in the premier league. He's never been a game breaker.

lainey

Juniors
PK said:
How about you just hand deliver it to him in Glenmore Park ... that's if he is still residing there...

If you mean Martie Lang PK, no he's gone back to Qld.