What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarrassing much?

attamarrap

Juniors
Wow this is really really embarrassing worst game I've ever seen and it's not even half time

HevyDevy

Coach
So you weren't at Parra Stadium when we played the Broncos in 1995?

We actually led that game 14-6 ...

True EEL

Bench
embarrassing just doesn't even cut it.....this team deserves the wooden spoon based on this form

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So you weren't at Parra Stadium when we played the Broncos in 1995?

We actually led that game 14-6 ...
Was that the one when we lost 60-14???? I blotted that one out of my memory, the Bronco's team of 95 though would be doing the same to this South team.

Beez

Juniors
Broncos vs Parra '05, 42-0 halftime.

Next week we beat the Storm in Melbourne.

Kornstar

Coach
As I said, Parra v Brisbane 1995

Wasn't it 42-0 at half time in 2005 up at Suncorp, round 5, we then beat the Storm the next week for the best turn around in score or something to that effect.......

Ended up 56-10 or something.

HevyDevy

Coach
Was that the one when we lost 60-14???? I blotted that one out of my memory, the Bronco's team of 95 though would be doing the same to this South team.

Yep, we lost the second half 54-0. Having said that, we did score a cracker of a try in the first half ...

newmanj

Juniors
Utterly disappointed in that effort.

Totally mentally off their game. Is this the culmination of 3 heartbreaking losses in a row, combined with the realisation that the season is over.

Still dont accept that as an excuse for this lame performance.

Come on and show some pride in the jersey in the second half.

strider

Post Whore
image if we came back and won 40 - 34 .... it'd be hte best game in Parra history :D