What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarrassing

thebigredv

First Grade
I can't imagine the Panthers players going behind Cleary's back and having a party.
I can't imagine the Rabbitoh players going behind Bennett's back and having a party.
I can't imagine the Storm players going behind Bellamy's back and having a party.
I can't imagine the Roosters players going behind Robertson's back and having a party.

Our coach has done a fine job when you consider the suspensions and injuries to the team this year plus the dodgy roster he inherited. There is no question on his ability for now.

Hence, these 12 players MUST be sacked. There was a time I saw it as a privilege to give so much of my time and money to this club. I no longer can get behind these weak players.

Our club and coach are about to be blamed and penalised for this in a big way. I hope Webb/Griffin and Co take action on these players who are not worthy on pulling on a first grade jersey.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
We have become a total embarrassment and it is so disappointing that Paul Vaughan and Co. broke protocols just to have a party. So many people in this world have had to sacrifice so much to ensure that we survive the best we can during this terrible time caused by the COVID.

Luckily I have had both vaccinations of the AstraZenica vaccine and the yearly flu jab and the family is following close behind. It is important that each individual takes all necessary precautions for himself and his loved ones so that this world can get back to how life was before the pandemic. I'd say we have several more years of this unfortunately because many people are not doing the right thing and until they do, we can expect more lockdowns and more inconvenience.

So why have our players done the wrong thing to embarrass our club? Because they are selfish, brainless, unthinking, self centred, uncaring ....people who should be punished fairly and berated by the administrators of our club who would be livid and totally angry that this has happened.

Our season was going along shakily. It is now collapsed.

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
Leadership gentlemen. Leadership. Or should I say a complete and utter absence of leadership. TOP TO BOTTOM. Is it any wonder our behavioural standards are so low when we have no acknowledged leaders in either management or the playing group? No leadership, no accountability.

But there is a perhaps. Perhaps now is the date/time to put a line in the sand and state categorically that "we have had enough and we are going to burn this place down and rebuilt it on strong foundations". But that can only happen if senior management are moved on as well.

Consider for a moment workplaces you have encountered with poor/weak management. These entities fail. They don't flourish. We have all experienced inept management and those entities fail. This should not come as a big surprise. Craig Young, Andrew Gordon and Peter Doust are still on the BOD's.

One Premiership in 42 years gentlemen. ONE. And that my friends can be almost entirely attributed to the poor quality management running the club for almost half a century. Nothing will change until there is change.

Dragon David

First Grade
Leadership gentlemen. Leadership. Or should I say a complete and utter absence of leadership. TOP TO BOTTOM. Is it any wonder our behavioural standards are so low when we have no acknowledged leaders in either management or the playing group? No leadership, no accountability.

But there is a perhaps. Perhaps now is the date/time to put a line in the sand and state categorically that "we have had enough and we are going to burn this place down and rebuilt it on strong foundations". But that can only happen if senior management are moved on as well.

Consider for a moment workplaces you have encountered with poor/weak management. These entities fail. They don't flourish. We have all experienced inept management and those entities fail. This should not come as a big surprise. Craig Young, Andrew Gordon and Peter Doust are still on the BOD's.

One Premiership in 42 years gentlemen. ONE. And that my friends can be almost entirely attributed to the poor quality management running the club for almost half a century. Nothing will change until there is change.
.....and the likelihood of change is zero. Just as our players have shown that they are "above the law", our BOD members will have a similar attitude and maybe worse. It irks me to see that we have only won one premiership in 42 years. Surely those guys in the big room smoking their cigars and drinking the best bottle of port are not happy with this. It is absolutely abysmal and they can all go and get f..ked but that won't happen like us winning another premiership - it won't happen.

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
.....and the likelihood of change is zero. Just as our players have shown that they are "above the law", our BOD members will have a similar attitude and maybe worse. It irks me to see that we have only won one premiership in 42 years. Surely those guys in the big room smoking their cigars and drinking the best bottle of port are not happy with this. It is absolutely abysmal and they can all go and get f..ked but that won't happen like us winning another premiership - it won't happen.
I hope you are wrong Dave; but alas I don't think you are mate. We're a rabble; run by Rabble