What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENG v NZ @ ELLAND ROAD, LEEDS // Sunday 11 Nov - Monday 01h30 (AEDT) 03h30 (NZDT)

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
b1b20bdfd6a0f70eea5e622b25d1bd3e

ENG-NZ Series final at
une-vue-aerienne-delland-road-accueil-de-leeds-united-fc-fb15pb.jpg

Elland Road

2b48832fa5b29c458df10f36a538e11d

Gerard Sutton to referee

Last edited:

Springs09

Juniors
Gerard Sutton will lose England the series just like he lost them the second game. Our little Australian conspiracy to keep the Englishman down.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Buckle in, going to be a real battle this one! NZ on a three game losing streak this year against England. The Burgess gouge and other niggle so far will erupt no doubt. England keen for a whitewash, NZ desperate not to be This one will be good old fashioned Test RL!!

deluded pom?

Coach
the grey bits not on sale yet???
They might be. Then again they might not be. There doesn’t seem to be any logic to the way they go about selling tickets. They put parts of the stadium on sale. Then they release areas that should have been on sale from day one. Then they put seats on sale then they take them off sale. Pathetic. They do it for every single game England play at. Have some faith in the team. Rent a stadium and put all seats on sale from day one.

Perth Red

Post Whore
They might be. Then again they might not be. There doesn’t seem to be any logic to the way they go about selling tickets. They put parts of the stadium on sale. Then they release areas that should have been on sale from day one. Then they put seats on sale then they take them off sale. Pathetic. They do it for every single game England play at. Have some faith in the team. Rent a stadium and put all seats on sale from day one.

Itsbthe modern way, happens in australia for sports events as well. Makes zero sense and I reckon drives customers away. It seems a sport phenomenon as they don’t do it for concerts.

deluded pom?

Coach
Itsbthe modern way, happens in australia for sports events as well. Makes zero sense and I reckon drives customers away. It seems a sport phenomenon as they don’t do it for concerts.
If you don’t think you can sell a stadium out then don’t hire it. Better still take up the challenge and at least try and sell it out. None of this half hearted shit we get all the time.

Springs09

Juniors
Hopefully Sutton remembers hes not in the NRL and that punching isnt an auto sin bin!

He clearly knows he isn't in the NRL as he doesn't penalise England's awful play-the-balls. Seriously Super League, play it with your foot. We aren't playing touch.

Pommy

Coach
He clearly knows he isn't in the NRL as he doesn't penalise England's awful play-the-balls. Seriously Super League, play it with your foot. We aren't playing touch.

I love how everyone has forgotten that it was exactly the same in the NRL in 2017.
I totally agree that it should be played with the foot by the way.

Springs09

Juniors
I love how everyone has forgotten that it was exactly the same in the NRL in 2017.
I totally agree that it should be played with the foot by the way.

I don't think anyone has. How did you come to the conclusion that 'everyone has forgotten' from that?

Latest posts